FE4 First Generation Tier List

and you won't use Rana for fighting.

Actually, I doubt I'll use her for as much healing as I tended to give her.

A pain? Well if it's that much trouble, just boss abuse him. That's what I do.

Unfortunately, even with boss abusing him, to me he is still incapable to save. =/

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A pain? Well if it's that much trouble, just boss abuse him. That's what I do.

That's what I do when I don't do a rank run and want Adan trained. But it's still long to do.

And since the tier list is based on a rank run, boss abuse can't be used.

Lame bow, the Killer Bow ? That's all Lester needs in that pairing, along with a Skill Ring (and maybe the Pursuit Ring, if you can afford that), to be useable from the start.

Aideen's kids are like the worst candidates ever for Ambush. One cannot attack up close, and the other cannot attack until promotion.

What makes Ardan!Lester so good? All he has for skills is Ambush now, and while he gets good Str, he needs to critical to one-round anything. His Spd is insanely mediocre, his Skl just plain awful, and while his defensive stats get pumped, his class prevents him from using that to its full potential. I'd rather use Jamka x Aideen than this piece of trash, and that's saying something.

Aideen's kids are like the worst candidates ever for Ambush. One cannot attack up close, and the other cannot attack until promotion.

What makes Ardan!Lester so good? All he has for skills is Ambush now, and while he gets good Str, he needs to critical to one-round anything. His Spd is insanely mediocre, his Skl just plain awful, and while his defensive stats get pumped, his class prevents him from using that to its full potential. I'd rather use Jamka x Aideen than this piece of trash, and that's saying something.

It's not like Edin has a lot of choices for good husbands in the first place, because most won't give Lester and Rana both a good Skillset and stat growth at the same time. For me, the priority is to make Lester useable enough as soon as possible, and the only way is to pair Edin with one of the three who can pass down good Bows. Because going through 3 chapters with an Iron Bow is a definite no-no for me, and Lester gets outclassed by Chapter 10 anyway. Of course, Adan is at the bottom of the food chain as far as bow inheritance fathers go, but non-ranked run pairing-wise, he's much high in my tables than, say, Beowulf and Alec, even if both give the awesome Pursuit Skill and decent growths.

Yeah, with three of the most awesome rings in the game, anything is good. Noish with the same set would be uber.

but non-ranked run pairing-wise, he's much high in my tables than, say, Beowulf and Alec, even if both give the awesome Pursuit Skill and decent growths.

I'd rather attack twice with Iron Bow than once with Killer. Especially since the Ch7 Shop sells a Steel Bow that Lester can use.

Lester is always "outclassed", whether it be Ch6 or Ch10. However, since this game has no unit slots, you may as well let him run along in Ch10 since you used a bunch of EXP on him, and it's not like he's replacing anyone.