Hi, everyone!

Nitsua

Again, hi everyone! I'm Nitsua! I've actually been coming here for about a year, but I never made an account, so here I am now!

Let's see, what else to say... I like video games, including Fire Emblem, of course. I listen to music, watch anime, and I write sometimes.

Um... Can't think of anything else right now, haha... Sorry, I'm a tad shy.

Well, I guess all that's left to say is, I hope I can get along with all of you!

Edit: Alright, I've thought of some other things to say. I've clocked tons of hours into Awakening, and at this point in time, I've sort of delved into Fates/if, but thankfully not far enough. Even though I haven't truly played Fates/if yet, I think I can say for certain that it will become my favorite Fire Emblem game, the previous one being Awakening.

Edited by Nitsua

Again, hi everyone! I'm Nitsua! I've actually been coming here for about a year, but I never made an account, so here I am now!

Let's see, what else to say... I like video games, including Fire Emblem, of course. I listen to music, watch anime, and I write sometimes.

Um... Can't think of anything else right now, haha... Sorry, I'm a tad shy.

Well, I guess all that's left to say is, I hope I can get along with all of you!

Welcome to the forest, Nitsua

I like video games, too! What a coincidence!

Don't worry about being shy. Lots of people (me included) were or still are shy on this forum. But it's an easy forum to become use to.

Salutations, greetings, aloha, etc. Welcome to the Forest and enjoy your time here!

I like video games, too! What a coincidence!

Don't worry about being shy. Lots of people (me included) were or still are shy on this forum. But it's an easy forum to become use to.

Salutations, greetings, aloha, etc. Welcome to the Forest and enjoy your time here!

Arigatou!

Welcome to to Forest! Hope you have a good time here!

By the way, you should quote multiple posts within the same post instead of double posting!

Ah, yes you're right. I'm still getting the hang of things. Thanks!

Well hello there, it's been terrible meeting you!

I hope you have a wonderful time here and do not enjoy your stay.

I do not hope so too!

Welcome! Don't worry, I used to be super shy even on the internet, but you'll find this is a very accepting and kind community.

This one also can be very trollish. Like me

Jokes aside, feel warmly welcomed. We have anything for you. Except cookies. All of them are mine.

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine ... *slobbers*

P.S: Love Soleil ... Giggity.

Just saying. *Weird whistle*

Edited by Edrall

Welcome! Don't worry, I used to be super shy even on the internet, but you'll find this is a very accepting and kind community.

Thanks! So far, I can see that!

This one also can be very trollish. Like me

Jokes aside, feel warmly welcomed. We have anything for you. Except cookies. All of them are mine.

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine ... *slobbers*

P.S: Love Soleil ... Giggity.

Just saying. *Weird whistle*

Aw, I like cookies. Oh well.

Yeah, I find Soleil fascinating as well. She's already one of my favorite characters from Fates.

Edited by Nitsua

Welcome to the forums, Nitsua!

Everyone else pretty much said all there is to say, I blame my obsession with MGS for not being as active in the past couple of days, but I think you'll enjoy it here.