Does anyone know where to find the Sleep lines for the characters?

SapphireFalconWing

I didn't know this game had sleep lines. How do you trigger them?

if you're married and you walk into MyCastle or something, I believe (believe, since I haven't played the game) they can be sleeping on your bed and in order to wake them up you smack gently on the head.

or whack 'em upside the head. either one. i think.

if you're married and you walk into MyCastle or something, I believe (believe, since I haven't played the game) they can be sleeping on your bed and in order to wake them up you smack gently on the head.

how many more features have I not known about till now...

I didn't know this game had sleep lines. How do you trigger them?

Occasionally you can walk in on your spouse sleeping. If you rub them gently, they'll wake up gently and talk to you sweetly. If you scratch them like a lottery card, they wake up annoyed. There are no serious consequences, though.

You can also sometimes walk in on them all hot and steamy, and you have to blow into the microphone to cool them off. Blowing your mate is the key to a strong relationship

Edited by gayserbeam

• 2 weeks later...

You can also sometimes walk in on them all hot and steamy, and you have to blow into the microphone to cool them off. Blowing your mate is the key to a strong relationship

*facepalm* oh god... why is this a thing.

Aww geeze playing as a male Kamui is actually going to be awkward isn't it. Playing as male Robin was never awkward to me and I alternate each playthrough. I might just have to stick to playing as female Kamui...

This all optional, in fact, from what I've heard you actually have to go out your way to do these things, and the game doesn't even tell you about it, also this all happens in the My Room building of My Castle, so if you aren't interested in those things, you could always destroy the building, and ignore it's existance, since it doesn't affect the gameplay in any way.

Edited by Water Mage

This all optional, in fact, from what I've heard you actually have to go out your way to these things, and the game doesn't even tell you about, also this all happens in the My Room building of My Castle, so if aren't interest in those things, you could destroy the building, and ignore it's existance, since it doesn't affect the gameplay in any way.

There is a minor gameplay effect. Occasionally you'll see a (!) over your My Room, and this is when you can Skinship. In the list of units you can invite, units with a heart next to their name will gain Support Points with Kamui after you rub them. This can actually be pretty handy in Nohr if you aren't using DLC or castle battles to grind supports.

Also, when married, the Sleep and Steamy events will occasionally automatically happen when you enter a (!) My Room, so you can't really avoid them, although you can do nothing for a while to make the Quit button show up.

My Room is also the only way to change Kamui's hair and hairpin, too, so there's that

There is a minor gameplay effect. Occasionally you'll see a (!) over your My Room, and this is when you can Skinship. In the list of units you can invite, units with a heart next to their name will gain Support Points with Kamui after you rub them. This can actually be pretty handy in Nohr if you aren't using DLC or castle battles to grind supports.

Also, when married, the Sleep and Steamy events will occasionally automatically happen when you enter a (!) My Room, so you can't really avoid them, although you can do nothing for a while to make the Quit button show up.

My Room is also the only way to change Kamui's hair and hairpin, too, so there's that

But from what I've heard, the support points you get during skinship is far too little to actually make a difference.

Are there are ways to get even more support point during skinship?

But from what I've heard, the support points you get during skinship is far too little to actually make a difference.

Are there are ways to get even more support point during skinship?

No, but I've found it helpful for one reason: the Arena.

You can't choose who to use in the arena; it's completely random. However, the unit with whom the fighter has the highest Support Rank will join them during the Arena battle in Attack Stance.

Over time with Skinship, you can get Kamui C Support with all those benchwarmer units you've never used. So when they show up in the Arena, OP Kamui will join them and you can basically steamroll through all three battles. The game will give your opponent a powerful support unit scaled to Kamui's level, but if the level disparity between Kamui and your untrained unit is high enough, Kamui will probably kill the opponent outright.

So that's one use for Skinship that turns out to be pretty helpful, since untrained units will rarely make it through all three Arena battles on their own.

Not a game-changer, but still a tangible difference, as every gem counts when forging. This can all be done in other ways, of course, but building Support with units you don't use in battle is still helpful.

Edited by gayserbeam