What do you think of Chris Pratt as Indiana Jones?

Lantairu

Im just happy were getting a new movie to be honest. I think he'll do a good job.

True. I just hope they don't mess it up the last time they tried to do a reboot. I think we can all agree that aliens and Indiana Jones don't mix.

True. I just hope they don't mess it up the last time they tried to do a reboot. I think we can all agree that aliens and Indiana Jones don't mix.

The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull wasn't a reboot, it was continuing on from Last Crusade.

The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull wasn't a reboot, it was continuing on from Last Crusade.

But it was made 20+ years after Last Crusade. That makes it a reboot in my book, considering I haven't heard of anyone taking 20+ years to make a movie. 10+, yes. 20+, no.

Edited by Lantairu

The very same actor who played the role as Star Lord from Guardians of the Galaxy ... eh?

Not bad, I shall say. But please, PLEASE, leave a good trace about his humoristic side (jokes, expressions, etc.), don't want to be so quite badly wasted like in the movie anyway ...

He was kind of way too expressive at times. But man, went he gets on it seriously, he can do his acting pretty well. Kinda of remind me a weird mixture of Bradd Pitt, Al Pacino and some actor I may be forgetting right now ...

At least is not a bad option. At least. The chance is pretty deserved for him. Go and do it well!

Edited by Edrall

But it was made 20+ years after Last Crusade. That makes it a reboot in my book, considering I haven't heard of anyone taking 20+ years to make a movie. 10+, yes. 20+, no.

A reboot of a franchise resets the previously established canon, something which didn't happen in Crystal Skull (thus not making it a reboot).

Edited by NinjaMonkey

A reboot of a franchise resets the previously established canon, something which didn't happen in Crystal Skull (thus not making it a reboot).

Well in that case, no it wouldn't be a reboot then. I stand corrected.