Article submission

VincentASM

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valter is really annoying. He's the only general in both Ephraim and Eirika's route, making hard to piece together the sequence of his actions. If I'm lucky, I should be able to finish writing his article in 2-3 days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest FreelancerSealBoy

I think I'm going to drop all my other articles, except for the two I've already started. I can barely keep up with the two I have (who knows how long I've been working on the Titania article) and it's not fair to the others keeping them so long.

I'm gonna claim Duessel again. Looking through his support conversations can't be harder than assembling Valter's actions chronologically.

• 2 months later...

Haha, go ahead ^^

It might take a while before I can properly check through your three articles since I've got some other things that need doing as well.

• 1 month later...
Haha, go ahead ^^

It might take a while before I can properly check through your three articles since I've got some other things that need doing as well.

Do you have any word on them? It's been a month and I'm just wondering what's happening.

Ah, yes. Sorry for keeping you waiting ^^;;;

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to look through your articles until by September at the earliest. I've just got way too many things to do.

At this point in time, I can say that I'll have to reject your Celice article, since its a bit lacking in quality (which is important for a key character such as him). However Mahnya should be passable with some improvements, and possibly Ira as well.

In any case, I think I might have to try a new approach to this section. Before, I had plenty of time and willpower, as well as helpers, but not anymore and it's not really working out.

Ah, yes. Sorry for keeping you waiting ^^;;;

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to look through your articles until by September at the earliest. I've just got way too many things to do.

At this point in time, I can say that I'll have to reject your Celice article, since its a bit lacking in quality (which is important for a key character such as him). However Mahnya should be passable with some improvements, and possibly Ira as well.

In any case, I think I might have to try a new approach to this section. Before, I had plenty of time and willpower, as well as helpers, but not anymore and it's not really working out.

It's fine. I thought my Celice one was lacking. I can improve if you tell me what needs to be improved.