Othin Plays FE13!

Othin

Vengeance. The actual number is 11 of the 30, but it feels like more.

Thanks

So Boss Hardin

ATK:45

MAG:10

SKL:38

SPD:30

LCK:5

DEF:45

RES:18

Skills are DEF+2, TOME SLAYER, HOLY SHIELD, GREAT SHIELD.

DLC Zephiel has

ATK:41

MAG:12

SKL:34

SPD:35

LCK:23

DEF:41

RES:19

His skills are DEF+2, CONQUERER, SWORD SLAYER, and DEF CRY.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks

So Boss Hardin

ATK:45

MAG:10

SKL:38

SPD:30

LCK:5

DEF:45

RES:18

Skills are DEF+2, TOME SLAYER, HOLY SHIELD, GREAT SHIELD.

And Vengeance, yeah. And 80 HP. And Gradivus.

He's not the boss, though; Camus is.

And Vengeance, yeah. And 80 HP. And Gradivus.

He's not the boss, though; Camus is.

He is one of the bosses as I consider all the named enemies in this chapter Mini-bosses.

Camus has

HP:72

ATK:38

MAG:21

SKL:39

SPD:41

LCK:20

DEF:36

RES:19

His skills are LANCE SLAYER, LUNA, OUTDOOR BATTLE, and LIGHTNING SPEED.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

Every unit in every character DLC map is named, so that's a lot of bosses and really stops being meaningful.

Camus also has Holy Shield; they all have five skills.

Edited by Othin

Every unit in every character DLC map is named, so that's a lot of bosses and really stops being meaningful.

Camus also has Holy Shield; they all have five skills.

Yeah I noticed my mistake and corrected it. I consider these chapters kinda of a boss rush, so I personally see them as Mini-bosses as all of them are extremely powerful.

How does General Sumia work, how much does her +3 speed cap help her?

Edited by Emperor Hardin

They are here, but they aren't as uniform in all the maps.

Haven't tried Sumia as a General. She does have excessive Spd and not enough HP/Def in her regular classes, though.

They are here, but they aren't as uniform in all the maps.

Haven't tried Sumia as a General. She does have excessive Spd and not enough HP/Def in her regular classes, though.

I was thinking Sumia's SPD CAP would help prevent her from being doubled as a General.

I've really never yet had a reason to care much about caps and their modifiers for any character other than Sol, and even for him it was mostly when he was squashed into an unpromoted class. They're so high they're just not very relevant. Observe that even in a map as far past the main story stats as LvD, 38 Spd is enough to double Hardin and not get doubled by Camus, at least on Normal. Although 35 Spd is not enough to not get doubled by Camus, so I guess it matters there. I dunno; I haven't really been using Generals and my characters all spent most of that time buffed by Rainbow Cry anyway.

The real question is, why is Lyon's Spd so horrible?

because there is no whight in this game and thier trying to represent that as a boss lyon with nalgfar on hard mode had a attack speed of 5

Wow, so he does. Did they just not think that through?

Edited by Othin

It was even better when he joined you and had 0 AS. It's like "oh, hey, now you have this infinite use item. Too bad you've already done everything in postgame three times and this tome gets you ORKOd anyways!"

It was even better when he joined you and had 0 AS. It's like "oh, hey, now you have this infinite use item. Too bad you've already done everything in postgame three times and this tome gets you ORKOd anyways!"

yah but your at the point were you can buy body rings and stat boosters and he had 30 magic def and res cap and 25 spd and skl cap as well as dark magic and comes with S in dark and A in staff and can also get S in staffs as well

just max him with stat boosters and watch everything die

he also has great growths

HP S/M Skl Spd Luk Def Res 85% 50% 55% 55% 30% 45% 55% yah evrthing but his luk and def is above 50 and his def is 45 for a mage charecter ya still just max him out with stat boosters

Edited by goodperson707

are bow users better in this game? ^^'

I've gotten great results with Noire, but there's a real lack of primary bow users, and raising secondary weapon levels is hard enough with melee weapons.

I've gotten great results with Noire, but there's a real lack of primary bow users, and raising secondary weapon levels is hard enough with melee weapons.

I imagine discipline must be one of the best skills for units who are trying to multi class.

I imagine discipline must be one of the best skills for units who are trying to multi class.

It should be, but I tend to not find much motivation to use those weapons, regardless. Even if you'll reach Steel twice as fast, Bronze is still a very bad place to be.

That, and the only Gen 1 characters with access to Cavalier and therefore Discipline are Krom, Sol, Soiree, Frederick, and Richt.

It should be, but I tend to not find much motivation to use those weapons, regardless. Even if you'll reach Steel twice as fast, Bronze is still a very bad place to be.

That, and the only Gen 1 characters with access to Cavalier and therefore Discipline are Krom, Sol, Soiree, Frederick, and Richt.

For MyUnit, I imagine it would be great.

For MyUnit, I imagine it would be great.

Ah, yes. Forgot about him/her. Yeah, that could be a great option if you decided to use something other than swords or tomes, although I generally find those to be enough.

I don't know if this was askedbefore or not:

If you reclass someone, do they keep their orignal primary colours?

For example, would Krom be a blue cavalier?

Mariabel a pink battle cleric?

I don't know if this was askedbefore or not:

If you reclass someone, do they keep their orignal primary colours?

For example, would Krom be a blue cavalier?

Mariabel a pink battle cleric?

I'm actually not sure. I think they retain things to some extent, but not entirely.

Personality-wise, who would you say some of your favorite characters are?

Well, I can't read much of the dialogue, so I'm mostly dependent on the stuff people here have translated for that. So with my limited knowledge, the one character who really stands out to me is Henry, for obvious reasons.

Edited by Othin

Wait... So if the max limit for skills is 5, which skills will the child inherit if the parents both have several? Any way to be in control of it?

They only inherit two. The last one on each of the parents active skill bar before you enter the children chapter and start the battle.

Also, the children are all LV10 unpromoted, so they have two of their own skills from their class. So as long as there's no redundancy, the children characters are typically set to start with four skills.

Also, it doesn't have to be when you start the battle. When you so much as go to the chapter's preparations screen to be able to view the map and therefore the character's stat screen, it gets locked, even if you go back to the world map and change things. But you can do all the adjusting you want between making the pairing and going to the map for the first time.

Edited by Othin