L95's stuff of whatever

Book of Ereshkigal

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has no neck

The hair doesn't make sense, he has a part down the middle like this but he somehow has bangs. ANother thing where the part is really defined that's where the hair connects to the scalp which is why his head/hair looked big to you earlier.

Shading is nice colors, are nice keep up the good fight and whatnot kaythnxbye.

Edited by Khrene Cleaver

1331079188[/url]' post='1880672']

Might just be me, but that mug does remind me a little of Vamp's Yurius..

I just compared them and they aren't really similar apart from being the same character.

I thought that, too... But I don't think the hair shading's identical. The pallette is more coincidental, I say. I mean, you don't have a lot of creative liberties for Julius.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

FE:A chars.

There's still some issues I have with him(The eyes on his collar are meh, and some of ze hair...), but he came out pretty, well... better than I thought he would.

uoq5y_th.gif

The hands came out a lot better than expected. lD

[spoiler=FE:A mild spoilers, I guess?] 24vqt5d.jpg

Went for Violes hair color, since I liked that combo the most :v

I'd like to note this is the first time I've ever bothered to make different the colors instead of using them from another mug, does it looks OK (his hair)?

I think I need to work on the hair a little more

Edited by L95

i agree about the designs on the collar for the first sprite, they don't really look like eyes. i think you could probably just not have them there, since you have too little space to work with to actually make the designs look like an eye. another possibility is that you can just reduce the number, and only have one large eye on each side. the finger seems a little too long / skinny but that could just be if i focus on it too much.

i personally think the hair for both sprites look good though, i feel like they "fit" with the personality of each character sprite. the second sprite is especially sexi and i don't think you should change anything about it =D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

...Dusty.

So, I haven't really done anything recently, so I did a thing.

2uxzolh_th.png

It's kinda bleh and I'm not really sure how to shade the chest area so I left it alone. Not entirely sure how to shade leather stuff, either.

I also wanted to give her a shirt, but ran out of colors :v

Also... does she look a bit too old? I was looking at Eyvel when I did the face, but looking at it I think I should round her face a tiny bit maybe?

Edited by L95