Voidmage

I'm trying to a Jack it's just starting tho

*hack

Making a LP of this.

Making a LP of this.

Thanks it's a starting project and it might be crud at first

MODEDIT: holy shit

Edited by Integrity

You can just use the edit button if you need to correct something in your post. I would advise reading the rules section of this forum as it has advice on these types of topics... :) as well as rules against double posting. ;)

Anyways, good luck.

Edited by ErrantShepherd

It might be an idea to return when you have a few more concepts to your idea. Whilst clearly you have at least one detail down, it'd be worth deciding a few other important things, this main character hopefully has a few other traits than just holding a lance!

It might be an idea to return when you have a few more concepts to your idea. Whilst clearly you have at least one detail down, it'd be worth deciding a few other important things, this main character hopefully has a few other traits than just holding a lance!

Who says they're holding the lance? I understood it to mean that the lord is a lance. Named Lance.

Edited by Tequila

Yea me and a few buddy's are just starting so we will think on it

Tip : Don't make a topic about a hack that doesen't exist. Try to at least create a intro or a demo (like, 10% of the game) for the hack and not just the lord's stats cause i can do that 50 times if need be.

In the end, GET TO WORK MA B0I. (Also making the lord yourself can make you get to yourself and having high thinking of yourself, a thing i would not reccomend doing.)

Tip : Don't make a topic about a hack that doesen't exist. Try to at least create a intro or a demo (like, 10% of the game) for the hack and not just the lord's stats cause i can do that 50 times if need be.

In the end, GET TO WORK MA B0I. (Also making the lord yourself can make you get to yourself and having high thinking of yourself, a thing i would not reccomend doing.)

I strongly agree with that end point. I'm working on a hack too. It's in its very early stages (not even the first chapter is done) so I'm not making anything outside of that chapter or even thinking about any specific plot points yet. I don't want to get excited over something that doesn't exist. It will simply disappoint me.

Edited by Loopulk

Also, this should be moved to Concepts because for now, it's little more than a concept. But seriously, you can't expect anyone to understand your project by just listing some stats. And what kind of name is Void?

Also, this should be moved to Concepts because for now, it's little more than a concept. But seriously, you can't expect anyone to understand your project by just listing some stats. And what kind of name is Void?

An incredibly edgy one. But seriously, everyone's right. You're lucky this site's a lot more user friendly than it used to be in cases like this. Have this chucked over into the concepts thread then come back and at least give us a synopsis or character bios to get a start on it. If even one picture's shown it means you've put more effort into it more than a 50 second draft. And if you're going to list stats at least list them all, like resistance, speed and HP. Good luck!

There's... Literally nothing here for us to judge aside from base stats for a character with a really, really dumb name.

Honestly you really should've waited till you had more info before you posted this because there's nothing here for us to look at/offer feedback on.

If you have nothing to contribute, kindly get out.

Anyway. . .all I see is a single character. My advice is to make something more coherent - start with a world, then put the characters in that world. If you only have a single character idea, keep it to yourself, until you can put some context behind it.

Do you plan on working on this, since you now have two topics?

If you have nothing to contribute, kindly get out.

Anyway. . .all I see is a single character. My advice is to make something more coherent - start with a world, then put the characters in that world. If you only have a single character idea, keep it to yourself, until you can put some context behind it.

Do you plan on working on this, since you now have two topics?

By the sounds of it he's done with this thread, but I'm not him, so I dunno for sure.

• 2 weeks later...