• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether meaning it as "id sex it" or "i just appreciatin", there ain't a thing wrong with making it clear that if nothing else, you think that girl/dude/fictional character is looking good.

Whether meaning it as "id sex it" or "i just appreciatin", there ain't a thing wrong with making it clear that if nothing else, you think that girl/dude/fictional character is looking good.

"Hot" means the former.

Or whatever means the first thing in something.

Quite honestly, I'd rather just not use any term at all... but that's another reason altogether than the one about not using "hot"...

...Meh, whatever Pride... I honestly don't like that way of describing women as "appealing".

Okay, I lied. NOW I will go to sleep.

Good Night.

So you have more of an ish with people acknowledging sexual appeal as a focal point of fascination than however they worded that feeling, vulgar or otherwise.

But yeah whatever

good night

"Hot" means the former.

Or whatever means the first thing in something.

People use words in strange ways these days friend

I try to word what I say loosely enough to leave wiggle room for me to claim later that "I totally meant it like you're saying"

just in case

Edited by Pride

People use words in strange ways these days friend

I try to word what I say loosely enough to leave wiggle room for me to claim later that "I totally meant it like you're saying"

just in case

Hey, high five. I do that too.

The place where my heart soars to the heavens, is not something desire to be away from.

It's just that the limit breaker skill is in this world, and can ONLY be used int his world.

Because Image Training just doesn't work as an actual thing.

Good Night.

GOLLY

MAN YOU KNOW, I HEAR IT SURE IS

BAD MANNERS

TO STICK AROUND AFTER SOMEONE (ESPECIALLY SOMEONE AS ILLUSTRIOUS AS THE GREAT ME) HAS DONE WISHED YA A GOOD NIGHT'S REST

I SINCERELY HOPE SUCH A PERSON IS NOT READING THIS NOW, AND IS ALREADY FAST ASLEEP

AS THAT WOULD IMPLY THAT THEY SPIT ON MY EXTENSION OF TRADITIONAL NIGHTTIME WELL-WISHING

GOLLY

MAN YOU KNOW, I HEAR IT SURE IS

BAD MANNERS

TO STICK AROUND AFTER SOMEONE (ESPECIALLY SOMEONE AS ILLUSTRIOUS AS THE GREAT ME) HAS DONE WISHED YA A GOOD NIGHT'S REST

I SINCERELY HOPE SUCH A PERSON IS NOT READING THIS NOW, AND IS ALREADY FAST ASLEEP

AS THAT WOULD IMPLY THAT THEY SPIT ON MY EXTENSION OF TRADITIONAL NIGHTTIME WELL-WISHING

Why are you upset.

Things ain't always quite what they seem, mein friend. For instance, suppose you stumble unto an androgynous amphibian that may be a frog, or may be a toad. Wouldn't you feel a fool for calling it wrong? Eh? EH? WOULDN'T YOU? So in the same vein, to stop from you from looking really rather silly, I advise you desist going down the train of thought that may make it seem like I,

I, THE GREAT AND MAGNANIMOUS PRIDE

AM ANYTHING LESS THAN THE PICTURE OF IM-FUCKING-MACULATE TRANQUILITY

GOT THAT?

Supposing is dangerous.

And it still seems as though you are upset.

Perhaps a cooling medicine that takes the form of a consumable tablet would alleviate you.

Ein, please, if I were a less temperate man I might be upset at your insistence that I am upset.

Since that is simply not possible.

Or at best highly unlikely.

Yep, it's only because really, I am such a tranquil, immovable soul, that I can have this conversation with you calmly and not even show a single shade of

HORRIFYING RANCOR

or

TERRIBLE RAGE

actually I think I'll just go to sleep

getting up early sounds nice, yes yes it does