Which of the Pegasus Sisters is best?

solrocknroll

Farina's probably the best from experience, but Fiora's pretty kickass if you raise her.

Florina's just too damn squishy to make much difference early on, especially if you're not doing Lyn mode.

Well, I'm a player who prioritises flyers over cavaliers, on the grounds that while defence may not be as high, they'll dodge near anything when properly levelled and will almost always double (I never have much luch with cavaliers in FE7. Lowen's pure 'meh', Sain likes to miss and Kent has strength issues - plus both of the latter two are hit and miss on the doubling front). Plus mobility is so much better when you don't crawl through forests or can't even walk on mountains. So I will always use all of my fliers, and in FE7 the peg. knights are usually more reliable than the wyvern riders/lords as well (Heath = "dodging is for chumps").

Anyway, on topic.

Florina - great joining time, but her lack of strength growth almost always relegates her to third place for me. Dodging anything is good, but not when you struggle to damage things. Still, she's better than lv. 20+7, 11 strength Thany from FE6.

Fiora - usually very reliable for me, but it takes time for her speed to get to the point where she consistently doubles. But once she levels up a few times, she's pretty good. Not quite as dodge capable as Florina, but she doesn't need to be given increasingly expensive weapons just to maintain her damage output.

Farina - Well she's a greedy swine, and she only pops up if Hector's in charge, but she is worth it. While her starting stats are a tad low for when she joins, there's a handy stream of monk reinforcements she can farm in that level, and she generally has no glaring weak points in her rather impressive stat gains. You get what you pay for.

So gameplay wise, Farina is best, followed by Fiora, followed by Florina. But it's subjective, depending on whether you want a dodge-tank, a reliable damage dealer who's got a fairly good joining time, or Miss 'Yeah, I'll win your war... but it'll cost ya!'

Character wise, Fiora's well rounded and best IMO, Farina's plain amusing, and Florina... is a bit of a man-fearing, one dimensional character. Doesn't mean I don't like her, I just don't find her that interesting.

Edited by Wayward Winds

Yes this

I tend to prefer my units on the str/def side while still maintaining good enough speed to double

I also like her personality most this girl has her priorities right

Basically this. Also I feel like you have to get lucky with Fiora for her to match up with Farina, what with her 35% Str growth and 8 Str base.

Although Heath basically blows them all out of the water holy shit, HHM!Heath is the shit and even NM!Heath is a monster.

Edited by Refa

Well, I'm a player who prioritises flyers over cavaliers, on the grounds that while defence may not be as high, they'll dodge near anything when properly levelled and will almost always double (I never have much luch with cavaliers in FE7. Lowen's pure 'meh', Sain likes to miss and Kent has strength issues - plus both of the latter two are hit and miss on the doubling front). Plus mobility is so much better when you don't crawl through forests or can't even walk on mountains. So I will always use all of my fliers, and in FE7 the peg. knights are usually more reliable than the wyvern riders/lords as well (Heath = "dodging is for chumps").

Anyway, on topic.

Florina - great joining time, but her lack of strength growth almost always relegates her to third place for me. Dodging anything is good, but not when you struggle to damage things. Still, she's better than lv. 20+7, 11 strength Thany from FE6.

Fiora - usually very reliable for me, but it takes time for her speed to get to the point where she consistently doubles. But once she levels up a few times, she's pretty good. Not quite as dodge capable as Florina, but she doesn't need to be given increasingly expensive weapons just to maintain her damage output.

Farina - Well she's a greedy swine, and she only pops up if Hector's in charge, but she is worth it. While her starting stats are a tad low for when she joins, there's a handy stream of monk reinforcements she can farm in that level, and she generally has no glaring weak points in her rather impressive stat gains. You get what you pay for.

So gameplay wise, Farina is best, followed by Fiora, followed by Florina. But it's subjective, depending on whether you want a dodge-tank, a reliable damage dealer who's got a fairly good joining time, or Miss 'Yeah, I'll win your war... but it'll cost ya!'

Character wise, Fiora's well rounded and best IMO, Farina's plain amusing, and Florina... is a bit of a man-fearing, one dimensional character. Doesn't mean I don't like her, I just don't find her that interesting.

My thought for Fiora, personality wise, are the same as for Kent : Just plain boring.

Farina is pretty great. Her suppports are pretty funny, and I love her CG with Hector.

Florina... The bit about her getting completely drunk and singing ribald songs makes me cracked up. That at least makes her less one dimensional than Fiora.

So, Personality wise, it's Farina > Florina > Fiora.

In average, there's no really difference beween, Fiora and Florina's Strength. She have better Res, which is pretty great.

She's more defensive, but her defenses aren't good enough to take too many hit anyway.

For me, Florina is the best Pegasus Knight hands down. You really have to try to level her up once you get her, but every time I play her attack, luck, and speed all max out. Sure her defense and resistance leave a bit to be desired, but she's such an amazing unit overall.