Blue Skies background

VincentASM

I wasn't going to bother making an announcement, but in case anybody is disturbed at the sudden appearance of blue skies in the Blue Skies skin, don't worry you're not seeing things.

I'm loving it. I'm having to force-refresh in a few places, but it definitely helps remove a lot of the static-feeling of the backgrounds.

now make a scrolling version of it

Edited by Celice

Oh yeah, I made my badge.

His silliness knows no bounds, either!

An anonymous source told me to inquire about your avatar and sig.

You're too young for it.

I wasn't going to bother making an announcement, but in case anybody is disturbed at the sudden appearance of blue skies in the Blue Skies skin, don't worry you're not seeing things.

Is this because I made that topic?

AND IT'S NOT DISTURBING IT'S AMAZING <3

Is this because I made that topic?

don't worry you're not seeing things.

or maybe it was always like this and my view forum has been retarded this whole time

Maybe he just saw that x3

Except that'd mean he's lurking in FE4 thread again

Edited by Freohr Datia

I think this is just a cover by my shattered mind to test whether I will accept its sudden, violent intrusion of visual hallucinations into everyday life so as to shatter my delicate view of reality. I shall therefore pretend that everything is A-OK, in an effort to catch it off guard and thus defeat it in a stunning game of wits.

En garde, brain!

Find:

#user_navigation{background:#2b4f74;font-size:0.9em;border-width:0 2px 2px 2px;border-style:solid;border-color:#1c334e;border-radius:0 0 6px 6px;-moz-border-radius:0 0 6px 6px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:6px;-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:6px;position:absolute;width:284px;top:7px;right:10px;float:right;z-index:9999}

Key part: top:7px;

Replace with::

#user_navigation{background:#2b4f74;font-size:0.9em;border-width:0 2px 2px 2px;border-style:solid;border-color:#1c334e;border-radius:0 0 6px 6px;-moz-border-radius:0 0 6px 6px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:6px;-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:6px;position:absolute;width:284px;top:0px;right:10px;float:right;z-index:9999}

Key part: top:0px;

Find:

#branding{background:#1d3652 url(http://serenesforest.net/forums/public/style_images/master/branding_bg.png) repeat-x top;min-height:80px}

Replace With:

#branding{min-height:80px}

You'll get thus:

Screen%20Shot%202012-04-18%20at%2012.09.33%20PM.png

Then just open the PSD for the logo, and remove the cloud layer and save as a PNG. Me thinks it'll look snazzy.