Some questions about FE 4 hacking and game and tips

mrsplit2

So I decided to begin my first playthrough through FE , I heard that some legendary weapons are enemy locked, and also that they require major holy blood, that none of my characters will have in the game, so I ask for:

- Tips

- Ways to unlock the unobtainable holy weapons or holy blood

- And also the so called tips for pairings, to unlock other legendary weapons

- + How to aqurie/hack and use siege tomes and dark magic

Edited by mrsplit2

THis game handles weapons in an odd way. there are around 30 or so individual instances of weapons in this game. Every time a player can get a weapon, it is a different, precoded instance. (so for fire magic, there is one instance of bolganone, one instance of elfire, two instances of fire, and no instances of meteor or falaflame) THis is to allow the game to keep track of uses left and kill count. When an enemy has a weapon, it is coded differently and they do not need an instance. It is really hard to add more instances of items to the table, although there are one or two unused instances that you can change. So if you wanted to get a copy of falaflame you would first have to hack someone to have major fala (which is easy to do in noghtmare), and then change a weapon instance into a copy of falaflame, and then make sure that that charachter can get that weapon (the easiest way to do this is by editing the starting inventory of that character, or changing the identity of an item they start with or get in a cutscene. So for example, you could change azel's minor fala to major fala in nightmare, and then change his fire tome to falaflame in nightmare. That's all you need to do. Dark magic requires you to iether edit a character's class, or edit a classes weapon ranks, both of which you can do in nightmare

THis game handles weapons in an odd way. there are around 30 or so individual instances of weapons in this game. Every time a player can get a weapon, it is a different, precoded instance. (so for fire magic, there is one instance of bolganone, one instance of elfire, two instances of fire, and no instances of meteor or falaflame) THis is to allow the game to keep track of uses left and kill count. When an enemy has a weapon, it is coded differently and they do not need an instance. It is really hard to add more instances of items to the table, although there are one or two unused instances that you can change. So if you wanted to get a copy of falaflame you would first have to hack someone to have major fala (which is easy to do in noghtmare), and then change a weapon instance into a copy of falaflame, and then make sure that that charachter can get that weapon (the easiest way to do this is by editing the starting inventory of that character, or changing the identity of an item they start with or get in a cutscene. So for example, you could change azel's minor fala to major fala in nightmare, and then change his fire tome to falaflame in nightmare. That's all you need to do. Dark magic requires you to iether edit a character's class, or edit a classes weapon ranks, both of which you can do in nightmare

And how to do that? I am very green in nightmare, I remember trying to hack FE 7 but it didn't work at all ;-; I also stumbled upon something called FE 4 EDITOR, but I didnt even manage to launch it.

So, could you please give some kind of step by step, with pictures, tutorial? Please? Because I have no idea how to do that ;-;

Edited by mrsplit2