Blurry pic of Nohr's Dark Knight(?) prince (Leon)

VincentASM

Will update if I can find clearer pics...

So apparently, you can't a new game without super blurry phone pics.

Well, here you go:

wondergoo1.jpg

wondergoo2.jpg

These were taken by a Japanese fan, I believe from a promotional display at a Japanese game store.

Of note, the upper image seems to show a blue or dark-haired Avatar, while the lower image has the official artwork for the Nohrian Dark Knight, who appears to be Prince Leon.

The latter seems to be further evidence that the eight characters in the decision scene are all the Avatar's siblings. In fact, most Japanese fans already accepted that when the second trailer was first shown.

You can also see Sakura to the bottom-left of the upper image.

Disclaimer: There's a low chance the pics could be fake, but I've seen multiple people mentioning this (unless they're all the same person or sharing the joke).

Disclaimer 2: It hasn't been confirmed whether Leon is a Dark Knight or not; I just call him that since his map sprite and armour look like Awakening's Dark Knight.

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The latter seems to be further evidence that the eight characters in the decision scene are all the Avatar's siblings."

...wait.

So we can't tap Camilla?

Edited by ~Silver

Could it be a spread from Famitsu?

Either way, Leon sounds a little similar to Lyon. Magvel Confirmed? :)

(Just Kidding)

Also, lower right hand corner of the spread. Is that a Kamui with blue hair?

Edited by DeoGame

The top part is 100% made of images that were already available to us from what I can tell(Edit: except that Marx art on the left, and part of maybe Hinoka's on the right). The lower part, though, is also 100% new to me.

Guess Blarth will quickly become a thing of the past now. This seems legit.

Edited by Cysx

"The latter seems to be further evidence that the eight characters in the decision scene are all the Avatar's siblings."

...wait.

So we can't tap Camilla?

You were adopted by the Nohrain family, so...

Could it be a spread from Famitsu?

Either way, Leon sounds a little similar to Lyon. Magvel Confirmed? :)

(Just Kidding)

Also, lower right hand corner of the spread. Is that a Kamui with blue hair?

Nah, this is the type of thing you see from a promotional display.

Usually they look something like this.

Edited by VincentASM

Blarth has a name? I'm glad to hear it, now I can stop calling him Blarth.

Also, neat finding!

glad to see Nohr is continuing with the communist theme by naming its royals Prince [Karl] Marx and Prince Leon [Trotsky]

realtalk I actually like that name a lot

Blarth does look a lot like a "Leon," at least in my mind

glad to see Nohr is continuing with the communist theme by naming its royals Prince [Karl] Marx and Prince Leon [Trotsky]

realtalk I actually like that name a lot

Blarth does look a lot like a "Leon," at least in my mind

Oh god, didn't realize playing Nohr meant I'm communist!

Also, Blarth looks like a Leon. Almost like Leon Kennedy in Mage robes sometimes.

Wait, I thought the whole idea behind Nohr is overthrowing the Monarchy, specifically the king Garon. And despite Marx's royal status, he appears to have genuine disgust for his father's actions and wants more for his people. The seeds are being sowed.

The upper-screen showing the battle forecast for the Dual battle doesn't seem to be showing DS% and DG% like in Awakening, so it seems the theory that DS now has 100% activation rate has been partially proven. Don't know how they'll handle DG though.

Oh good, we can stop calling him Blarth. Is Dark Knight his confirmed class.

Nah, but his map sprite and armour resembles Awakening's Dark Knight.

I'll throw another disclaimer onto the first post, just in case XD

The upper-screen showing the battle forecast for the Dual battle doesn't seem to be showing DS% and DG% like in Awakening, so it seems the theory that DS now has 100% activation rate has been partially proven. Don't know how they'll handle DG though.

This could be the lesser detailed forecast. It didn't include these rates in Awakening.

You can also see Sakura to the bottom-left of the upper image.

But could you spot Charlie Hinoka?

Edited by Cysx

Nice, thanks for the discovery! I'll miss the name Blarth: it was glorious in its uglyness.

The latter seems to be further evidence that the eight characters in the decision scene are all the Avatar's siblings. In fact, most Japanese fans already accepted that when the second trailer was first shown.

I agree that's most likely the correct assumption, but I can't help but keep finding Camilla's hair color strange. All the Nohr siblings are various shades of blond (as is default Kamui actually), yet Camilla's is entirely different... But I guess ArcherBoy is completely different from the other Hoshido people too...

Regarding Kamui's different hair color, I wonder how that will work in CGs. In the "Welcome to Hoshido" CG cutscene, we can clearly see Kamui's hair color and hair style. Since those CG cutscenes are obviously pre-recorded, how is that going to work? Actually, we can see Kamui's legs too: how is that going to work for female Kamui..? I don't think they pre-built CG cutscenes for all hair and gender configurations...

This could be the lesser detailed forecast. It didn't include these rates in Awakening.

But could you spot Charlie Hinoka?

Oh, you're right. ...And Marx to the left.

Official site update, when?

Edited by VincentASM

I think most people guessed that Blarth Leon was a sibling based on hair color. I'm not convinced by Camilla and Archer Bro yet.

On the subject of officially confirmed names, is "Aqua" the official name for Dancina?

Blarth has a name? I'm glad to hear it, now I can stop calling him Blarth.

Also, neat finding!

Agreed. Thank god I can stop seeing people call him Blarth now. Blue Marth...Seriously?