You guys pick my restrictions.

Dying Blaze

I have been doing a lot of "grinding" runs in my FE:A so I want a hard run this time. I'll make a seperate thread for it (unless it's cool for the challenge to be in this thread too)

I just want to heard some restrictions that you guys can come up with. I only have done one Classic run before. I'll also be using the marriage randomizer. I really want to see if RNG wants to screw me over. (Imagine getting Virion x Nowi.)

(This will be a no-grind, of course.)

I also did just beat Lunatic, so this will be a stepping stone towards Lunatic+.

Edited by SimplyUnlucky

Lunatic+ Classic no pair up no grind no Avatar no Frederick bronze weapons only no master seals no second seals no forging no shops no renown no bonus box no resets no children no staffs +Luck -Spd. GOGOGO

In all seriousness though, Hard Classic no grind bronze weapons only and no pair up is a good combination for a challenge, in my opinion~ I've tried it and it's pretty fun.

No children use

no promotion to those above level 12

no rallies/stat ups

Promoted lv20 units are only usable 3 times left after reaching said level at that chapter

no adjacent units

If this is too hard, you can only pick 3 or 4 out of it...

no reset when RNG screws you before you even could start

Edited by Pukuriripo

*points at sig*

I'm enjoying it more than anything else I've done with this game.

Although I did come close to tears once...

dammit but i turned off sigs and i don't remember how to turn them back on. i will forever be out of the loop

i second 1% crit's challenge

Edited by Phoenix Wright

dammit but i turned off sigs and i don't remember how to turn them back on. i will forever be out of the loop

i second 1% crit's challenge

This is her signature:

How to play FE13. Masochist style.

Lunatic/Casual

No pair up

No Anna shops

No risen spawn battles

No barracks

0 renown start

No sol

No nosferatu

No dance abuse

Enjoy

Lunatic+ Classic no pair up no grind no Avatar no Frederick bronze weapons only no master seals no second seals no forging no shops no renown no bonus box no resets no children no staffs +Luck -Spd. GOGOGO

In all seriousness though, Hard Classic no grind bronze weapons only and no pair up is a good combination for a challenge, in my opinion~ I've tried it and it's pretty fun.

I like the idea of the second challenge. Expecially after the marriage randomizer. Thanks for the idea.

This is her signature:

*is male*

No galeforce

hahaha enjoy the hundreds of millions of turns added to your turncount, a number that would make any mere casual cry in despair

rofl. I don't use GF and I don't cry in despair.

I like the idea of the second challenge. Expecially after the marriage randomizer. Thanks for the idea.

You do realize you're absolutely dead already right?

"Silverhand's Nostalgia Awakening"

Everyone gets one shot. 20 levels and then 20 levels after promoting once (Donny would be allowed to second seal once. No master seals for donny. His stats as a promoted unit after 70 levels with aptitude would trivialize the game).

You only get ONE brave weapon of each type, At most 2-3 Rescue staves and you're only allowed to shop on the map you just completed. Once you miss a shop its contents are no longer available. To make sure you can at least complete the game you get to go and buy Bronze Weapons, Fire tomes and Heal staves whenever you want. Nothing more.

No pair up and supports are under the old 5 point system. One A and a B or any variations thereof, (Chrom and his wife get an extra point because of the forced marriage)

and that means no children bar Lucina and the child of whoever Chrom marries.

No DLC/Spotpass/Renown of course as that didnt exist in older FE's

Play it on the highest difficulty you can feasibly do but it needs to be Classic.

Edited by Silverhand