Warrior cats

Dragoncat

Anyone else a fan or was a fan at one point? I remember I used to be in an RP guild for it on neopets...before the "no RPing about anything but neopets" rule was made and me and my friends grew out of it.

I admit that the series is kinda getting stagnant, but man, it was epic back in the day. The official site is fun ^_^ Even if it insists my warrior name is Rocklegs wtf...being in RiverClan is fine though. It's cool that Erin Hunter is actually a team of...2? 3? Idk for sure. The naming system is awesome, I found myself giving the stray cats in my neighborhood warrior names. Never mind that they would actually be rogues, which don't use clan names...but there was a Bristlefur(a long haired spikey gray one), Wildclaw, and Sunspot. I love the name Wildclaw and I've named a meowth/persian that on Pokemon.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, Warriors was great. They were more or less my middle school years, or part of them, anyway.

Like with everyone else, I did outgrow them though. And I agree the official site was pretty fun. The Warrior Forums, however, are a complete mess. Hypocritical moderators, useless rules, and stupid drama. Though there are some 15-18 year olds on there who go on there regardless of outgrowing the books, they act like 10-12 year olds, which I find strange. I can probably count on less than all the fingers on both my hands how many reasonably mature people that acted their age I met on that site.

Besides that, the Warrior books have a special place within me. And the Erin Hunter team actually has five people now, but one of them only works on the series Survivors under that pen name, so there's only four in a sense.

I liked the older/Forest books, but I don't really mind the newer ones.

Also, they lied about Ivycloud, Foxcloud died of his injuries from the Dark Forest....