Homestuck Mafia Game Thread

Balcerzak

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not Terezi. What I am is ridiculously busy (I got back from my dad's house not too long ago). Speaking of. . .

##Vote: Proto

Unlike me, you've shown evidence of existing, and not saying much of anything. Also, I should be way the hell less busy this week.

Can I at least get a good night's rest after bloody working all day yesterday?

Also, OMGUS. Vote remains for now, though I can be persuaded otherwise.

also also I'm going to be the first to ask for an extension.

I already did unvote you after remembering your inactive on weekends yo.

Also on side note.

##Vote Excellen

Voted once, vanished after. Her and snike both look in the same boat.

I'm a fucking man, not a woman. And so sue me if I have nothing of value to add to the ongoing discussion.

Actually, I'm just going to throw my entire claim out now.

I'm Gamzee Makara. I can kind of choose to silence someone - That person can't vote the following day phase, and they have to post entirely in rhymes (amazing!).

Troll win condition is to have at least 1 Troll alive at the end of the game. In other words, we're a bunch of survivors who win when the game ends.

In other words, you all have no reason to lynch me.

... So you'd try to throw a roadblock in my "faction" (I don't even think it's appropriate to call it that, since Pesterchum is needed for us to talk) from winning by killing me? Why the hell would I lie when another 2 trolls have already claimed? Do you honestly think all the Trolls are lying, or none of us are?

I also haven't ruled out the possibility of a role which needs all Trolls dead. If he exists, I'm volunteering myself right here to get killed by him - If I die, you get your fucking proof that I was telling the truth about Trolls, and more likely than not there's someone looking to kill other Trolls. If I survive, wonderful, either I die on N2 or something and THEN you get your proof, or there really is no role out to kill Trolls and we Trolls can do whatever the hell we want. That includes helping the town, if it gets us closer to victory.

##Unvote

Sorry for the error on you bgeing a guy. I'm bad at that stuff. See girl avi pic thing and just did that.

Anywho i understand having a life it's why i wasnt here at first. Lol.

We should all totally get girl pics/avatars to make shinori think we're all girls.

I'm Gamzee Makara. I can kind of choose to silence someone - That person can't vote the following day phase, and they have to post entirely in rhymes (amazing!).

But Gamzee is a terrible rapper.

Well there's that, but more than that you've also shown a distinct unfriendliness to certain interests of mine. I don't know if you're explicitly aligned against my goals or just sort of blundering into opposing them, but either way, I don't like it.

ETA: If you demonstrate that you aren't out to get someone I'm looking out for, I'll easily change my mind.

Edited by kdanger

;/

P.sure this is multifaction, judging by my wincon description.

Anyways, my win condition literally is to scan someone who has a Magic Cueball. Aside from that, I'm literally just an extra vote. If the individual with the cueball contacts me, I would be eternally grateful.

P.sure this is multifaction, judging by my wincon description.

Anyways, my win condition literally is to scan someone who has a Magic Cueball. Aside from that, I'm literally just an extra vote. If the individual with the cueball contacts me, I would be eternally grateful.

I don't see how that equates to it being multifaction just because you have an easy way out.