Fire Emblem: Binding Blade (U)

Arch

1-2 range for Mamkutes could work, but thus far I always relied on Lilina in early and mid-game to kill them. Looks like I'll have to think of different stategies now.

Also, those paired endings are good. And the editted Astore ending is slightly better to. Even though Astor was quite upset about losing Hector... This becomes extremely apperant in the supports with Bors. He's probably Shinon-tier drunk in those conversations! I doubt he'd give up his life in Ostia that easy, unless you change a few things around in the Igrene support?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible to import the FE7 Fire Dragon animation into FE6? I'd like to see it done and be used for Jahn. I'd be great for him to not be a complete joke seeing as he is the only true dragon in the game aside from Idoun.

I'd be interested in seeing that as well. Just as long as the flame breath comes from the mouth and not from some random spot in mid air. (Astra, that's a comment aimed at Do5.

You've got the Draco Zombie battle sprite as used by Morva, but the Wretched air animation is the one from the more generic Draco Zombie).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So, where is the patch for this hack? I wanna play it.

Also if this forums has zero tolerance on necroposting, my sincerest apologies. :( I'm new and I've been looking for the link to this hack and I couldn't find it.

Also if this forums has zero tolerance on necroposting, my sincerest apologies. :( I'm new and I've been looking for the link to this hack and I couldn't find it.

I don't, I just...

You should read the rules prior to posting, you know? We do have rules against necroposting.

Your question: there's no patch at this time.

Locked; Arch, let me know when you have an update and I'll unlock.