FE11 RR (Reverse Recruitment)

General Horace

58 members have voted

1. 1. Gotoh

• 12 base defence?
    • lower base defence + actual defence growth
  2. 2. Useless units

• Make them slightly less useless by giving them higher bases and lower growths
    • Who cares about Lorenz anyway, he explodes in book 2
  3. 3. Manaketes?

• Nerf Firestones
    • Keep them as is!

I plsyed the FE7 RR hack. Let's just say, Harken is the most OP character in the series.

pVaOk6Y.png

Harken's a total bro. Hopefully he gets out of his 6 SPD base, though, but 40% for SPD isn't too bad. He starts off better than Bartre (though he replaces Dorcas but shut up), ESPECIALLY with that 12 STR base!

Edited by ZeeEmm

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Jaffar at base. <20 Skill, Strength, and Speed at Level 1?

Jaffar's growths are kind of lame, so when his stats were being determined, they went down slowly from level 13, so that's why his bases are really bro.

I'm totally in a FE11 RR Draft for lulz lol

Who is Harken replacing?

I can't wait for it to begin.

Harken and Dorcas trade places.

Holy topic derailment. . .the answer to the promotion glitch is in the Dream of Five thread (seriously), and requires a hex editor. If you need more details, PM me.

Everyone else, keep the discussion to FE11RR unless Horace says otherwise.

So how do Wolf and Sedgar look due to amaze growths and now late join time?

it's not even that late, Wolf replaces Midia and Sedgar replaces Jake, so Wolf actually gets shittier bases (Midia is Lv1 and Wolf is Lv3) and Sedgar... really shitty stats (hint: his bases).

Wolf's bases as a Lv1 Horseman is 18.8 HP, 4 Str, 0 Mag, 4.3 Skl, 6.3 Spe, 4 Lck, 4.7 Def and 2 Res. For something that joins midgame... those are really iffy stats. Then again Wolf doesn't have any personal bases (other than 2 HP and 5 Lck, and negative Mag/Res) so IDK how Horace is going to handle this.

Probably unusable on H5, but still salvageable on lower difficulties i suppose

Edited by Shimmachi

i'm pretty sure sedgar caps all stats he has a growth in except luck absurdly early, but he joins with hunter bases in chapter 11, and wolf is pretty much the same unit since i've made it so units can't go below class bases, but he joins wayy later with slightly better weapon ranks.

that being said i've been pretty busy lately and haven't progressed a whole lot recently, so nothing really new to post.

• 3 weeks later...