Help a noob.

xigbar

I've been trying to run the elibian nights and last promise hacks on my my boy emulator, on my kindle, I assumed they were rom files, I am very weak in tech savvy pursuits. Can someone please help?

You need to patch a clean version of the ROM file with the patch, using the appropriate patcher tool (IPS/UPS). Once you've patched a clean version of the ROM, you can just run the patched version with any emulator, tablet or otherwise.

So follow the readme for patches as normal, then just move the patched ROM over to your Kindle.

I'm guessing you need the ROM? If so, you'll have to get it yourself, because posting ROMs here is a big no-no. Or do you need the patch?

I have the patch. I think. I'm new to roms in general, and I get you.

You need to patch a clean version of the ROM file with the patch, using the appropriate patcher tool (IPS/UPS). Once you've patched a clean version of the ROM, you can just run the patched version with any emulator, tablet or otherwise.

So follow the readme for patches as normal, then just move the patched ROM over to your Kindle.

That sounds manageable. Ill post again if I get lost.