Sprites!

Strawman

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Second hair color is really nice there imo, I like this lady, glad to see you posting! If you're up to edit her a bit, I've got some crit =w=

JHKC3gL.png

I think the head felt a little shrunken on top so I pushed the top of the head NE a bit. I like this gal but her face kind of lacks expression to me. I think it's mainly in the huge void-ish eyes and that she's kind of staring into nothing. The shoulders also feel a bit too high to me, it makes her whole body look kinda smushed. There's also a lot of dark color in the otufit even though it's a light outfit, might want to be careful with that ^^

119_zpsbusnau3j.png119_zpshaqmprfi.png

Edited on right. Did the top of the head stuff and took a pixel height off the shoulders. Flower stayed where it was though, should I move that down as well?

Not sure what to do about the eyes.

I changed a pixel or two in the mouth to try and make it look unhappier. It might just look bad now.

Wow, looks nice!

Errant's right though, the mouth shading is a little off and I think the right opv eyebrow needs a bit more anit-aliasing.

I gotta say, I love your older stuff and I hope you stick around: I always like to see the old spriters coming back.

Thanks y'all. I'm sure I was better three years ago than I am now, though. Its crazy that its been this long. I cant believe you called me old!

119_zpsrgggwybv.png

I softened up the closer brow and gave her a more normal looking mouth. But that doesn't help with her expressionlessness haha.

Edited by Sawslothducksaucestrawman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Oh man, rad spritework. No offense to, well, anyone (including myself) but I've always thought people don't make enough really unique-looking mugs. Glad I signed up in time for your return, however long you'll be sticking around.