[From hack to indie] Path of the Midnight Sun

Alfred Kamon

Really enjoyed the ROM hack, yeah it needs a few fixes but it's great so far!

This is for 5x

In my first playthrough of the game, when I sent a character up during the first turn of 5x, Raymur (boss paladin on right) said his message when Asra (other Pala) dies. This was first turn, where I hadn't even started attacking. I didn't get to see what happened after because I realized I didn't recruit Cattleya. Reinforcements didn't come in though, so I thought this was something to point out.

I didn't recruit Cattleya and was playing Normal mode. I'm n my 2nd run and it didn't happen again/

Edited by Sonrio

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you missed the point

Oh, I see it now. Neimi attacked four times even though she didn't have a Brave weapon. That's a weird glitch or, to be more accurate, a nice piece of ASM wizardry. Good work!

Adept was actually pretty annoying to pull off because I had to put in a separate hook to a place where all the attacks are evaluated and double the number if it activates AND repoint like 3 battle related buffers because they were too small to handle all the possible attacks, but now you can have your 12 attack battles just like Judgral :D:

It's still a WIP because adding that many attacks and getting everything to play nice is tricky but it's coming along.

No I was trying to see if I could get an animation to play when healing for some potential healing skill like "Magic% chance of healing double hp" or something like that but I might be able to pull off an FE5 (staves can miss or double) if I wanted