Fractured Realms: CANCELLED!!!!

Chocolate Kitty

Older characters such as Kalath will not be going anywhere, so don't worry(I'm assuming someone cares?).

I care. o 3o

Anywhozzle, I downloaded the patch so I'mma play it when I get the chance. ^_^

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY UH

double post I realize but this needs to be brought to attention

I just had Tonem heal Renee in chapter 3

and this happened

3db26f1ea9.png

I

have a feeling this is incorrect.

Like, the game paused, so I mashed space bar, and it sped up until he healed her and this level happened. Much weird.

Edited by I have opinions

Le phew.

Also srs, played all of it, want more chapters bad, saw debug and was much sad. keep up work. It seems that every time you restart your hack it just gets better, so hopefully it's better enough to not restart and just stay at this good.

Edited by I have opinions

I can't tell if growths are really low or if I'm just really unlucky.

Also some enemies give really low EXP (mostly Archers I think), did you change the EXP formula or the class powers or something?

Edited by Paperblade

I can't tell if growths are really low or if I'm just really unlucky.

Also some enemies give really low EXP (mostly Archers I think), did you change the EXP formula or the class powers or something?

The growths were messed up in that patch due to some stupidity by me(luck wasn't even gainable for example); and yes different classes yield different exp. Exp in general is a bit lower.

• 2 weeks later...

Must say, I'm impressed with this story. Although the whole prince being the main protagonist has been done to death you certainly kicked it up a notch and actually gave realistic human qualities and emotions to them, rather than following a stereotype that most of the Fire Emblem games or hacks do.

Also, Tonem is such an adorable old man.

Totally hype for the next patch though.

Edited by Runechan

i may be wrong here but i don't know if there's a hack that successfully had a plot with "there's a band of mercs and then poof a war" that went very far anyway hahaha.

i never said they finished; just that they're probably the most common starting points(at least from what I see)

• 3 weeks later...

I know it's been a while since I last posted here, I guess you can infer what that means...

I was lazy and couldn't think of what to do so I did schoolwork for once instead.

Anyway, the real update is that instead of following my original plan, I've decided to take it into a different direction and release separate patches for parts 1 and 2. Since I'm doing that, I'll expand on part 1 more and I guess I can call them "Books 1 and 2" because of that factor. Because of that, some aspects of part 1 will be changed, so be prepared for... that.

...Uh bye then.

...leave already

right right if there are any other comments/suggestions for part 1, go ahead and leave them; I might end up going with any ideas I get(for example, I was suggested into making ch2 shorter).

Edited by Skitty of Time

I was lazy and couldn't think of what to do so I did schoolwork for once instead.

Anyway, the real update is that instead of following my original plan, I've decided to take it into a different direction and release separate patches for parts 1 and 2. Since I'm doing that, I'll expand on part 1 more and I guess I can call them "Books 1 and 2" because of that factor. Because of that, some aspects of part 1 will be changed, so be prepared for... that.

So anything appearing in both will appear with fixed values?

Yeah. Think of it like fe3 to a certain aspect.

Seems like it very well fits what you were going for - Given the driving element of the plot/setting.

Would be interesting if there was a way to play with data transference a la Shining Force 3, but alas.

Edited by Siuloir