Eternal Bond: An FE7 Hack

Agro

newbattleframe.png

New battle frame, courtesy of VincentASM, shadowofchaos725, Jubby and Ryrumeli lol too many credits Oh, and Ethan's a bow/sword armour now. Yay!

and no, kisume, I just used Anna's hair because there's two nearly-identical versions of it...

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

newbattleframe.png

New battle frame, courtesy of VincentASM, shadowofchaos725, Jubby and Ryrumeli lol too many credits Oh, and Ethan's a bow/sword armour now. Yay!

and no, kisume, I just used Anna's hair because there's two nearly-identical versions of it...

Pointing this out since I unfortunately got here after whatever happened: The image of the battle frame has gone poof. Might want to fix that.

I took it from Italian, not Spanish, wherein "wind" is "vento". I don't actually speak Italian though, so I'm not 100% sure.

Wind is "vento" in italian, and sword is "spada". The only issue I find in that name is that it sounds bad in italian, since we put the noun before the adjective; the opposite of what you do in english xD

Spadavento or Lamavento would be more correct ^_^

Sorry, I know it's an outdated post, but since I'm italian I felt like saying it °w°

Nice job, btw ^_^ It's lookin good!

Edited by Ponih

Wind is "vento" in italian, and sword is "spada". The only issue I find in that name is that it sounds bad in italian, since we put the noun before the adjective; the opposite of what you do in english xD

Spadavento or Lamavento would be more correct ^_^

Thank you! I really needed someone to check that.

and now if sprites get revamped the spriter will have to make sure they both look similar yay more work for whoever does it~

fixed :(:

and bitch, please, my hack is not promising, it's delivering

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So... obligatory disclosure, guys. I've become dissatisfied with the pacing of my story--too much, too soon--and so I've decided to do some restructuring. Some characters will be shuffled around for balance, and some new ones will be added. In addition, Chapter 1 is in the process of being remade, and two extra chapters will be added after that, making Chapter 2 now Chapter 4 and so on.

Also, some good news: with the advent of custom world map events, this hack is no longer an Elibe hack! So look forward to some heavy restructuring over the next few weeks, although my exams don't end for another two, so I won't be able to get much work done for a little bit.

For this reason I've pushed the release date to December 2nd to allow me some more time to polish everything up and get my new stuff sorted, but watch this space! Eternal Bond is coming, I promise!

Edited by Agro

Are you going to release this hack on December 2nd? ... Oh well, I just hope this hack won't have only 5 or 10 chapters. Unless you're talking about a beta version, of course. Then I'm silly for believing it was the full version you were talking about. XD