Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright so here's how this games going to work, the doc claims in their first post so we know who to lynch

clearly the mark of SCUM

##Unvote:

##Vote: Prims

alright well, im leaving the thread, but when im back i expect manix to have been strung up w/ his flip revealed for all to see, "Mafia Doctor"

##Vote: Refa

I mean, really, when was actually the last time he was town?

solid, protown case; would make it myself. sheeping.

Will be back with more attention span later.

Also I'm informed in the most useless way; apparently there are 4 threats to the town running around in this game (like this couldn't be guessed by every single player). I'm assuming they're all Refa in one capacity or another.

im not an itp cult recruiter but i suspect that the itp cult recruiter was asking manix to out his buddies in-thread so they could joint. why would manix refuse to out his scumbuddies, unless he had scumbuddies to protect. lynch manix

actually #yolo going to do that half claim

i could see any messages you send or receive prims, using my Night Action

(or anyone else, for that matter)

yeah my tone is probably off because it's ED1 and I'm not posting seriously, that tends to happen. If you apparently see my thought process here then that implies I'm town; why am I doing this from the PoV of scum? (although actually I wasn't trying to do anything in particular besides dick around for fun until it makes something stupid happen but you seemed to have jumped to conclusions.)

cut: uhhhh what was the point of outing that. that could have caught scum and now it can't. good job

##Unvote

to the "itp cult recruiter" who just sent me a message (aka hi prims)

no

Hold on. . . I'm not following.

Did the PM you say you received claim to have been sent by Prims, or are you assuming that it's him based off of in-thread stuff?

Hey scum just thought you might want to know that I receive full info on anybody who targets me at night. Be sure not to target me at night. - an actual play manix would make upon rolling eagle eye