Doomsday Clock Mafia - Town/ITP Win

NekoRex

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirsche/Refa, do you think that Darros is scummy for votehopping?

No, because this is something Darros does as town. Still don't get why he does it though.

I don't think scum Darros would intentionally lie over something so insignificant. He probably just forgot the first voteswitch.

Why are you asking me whether I think it's scummy without saying whether you think it's scummy, even though you were the one who pointed out the discrepancy?

Don't lie to me Darros.

I can clearly see 2 vote swaps there. I know I do Maths at uni I can count to 2.

I am not brain today you played epicmafia with me

I forgot I voted you because it was a total joke

wrt my voting: I don't getRVS. Every time I do something it's "that's bad, do something else next time" then I do and it's a vicious cycle okay

So I was allowed to send a fellow American scientist (not considered TOP SECRET INFORMATION, so I can out it) during the day to determine the alignment of a player. The only twist is I can only do this before Midnight, and I was waiting for people to actually DO THINGS before using it but as that's not happening I YOLO'd it.

##Vote: Bluedoom

Lynch the Russian scum with me, my fellow Americans.

refa: why marf though?

I saw him lurking on the thread but he didn't make a post or do anything.

Either Marth is scum and Refa is telling the truth or Refa is lying and is therefore scummy. We'll out scum either way (with the worst case scenario being a sacrificed townie) so wynaut?

I'm quite sure that nobody would fake results just like this now.

I think FFM's not mafia based on that, it would make no sense to think like this if Marth was his buddy. I'm not super convinced but yeah.

I'm assuming that Refa got a "mafia" result on Marth, not "scum" or "not town". Please correct me if it's not like what I said.

## Unvote

Nice to see that the townread I got from Refa 5 minutes after posting was right, blame EM (The reason why I didn't out my townread is that I almost always townread Refa on forum mafia and he's always been scum so far). Let's use the remaining time on the day though.

Why are you asking me whether I think it's scummy without saying whether you think it's scummy, even though you were the one who pointed out the discrepancy?

That's because telling you what I think doesn't benefit me.

Everyone should notice how he didn't really answer the question and hasn't really come up with anything wrt my alignment or Darros' alignment. I guess he could think I am scummy and just leave his vote where it is but not specifying seems meh.

Ftr my vote is now serious. I'm not going to switch to Marth atm because either we talk about other people or turbolynch Marth (or waste everyone's time but let's not do that).

...I like how you quoted my post and then cut out the part where I talked about Darros. I'll say it again- scum Darros wouldn't lie over something so small. He probably just forgot the first voteswitch, which means it's a nulltell.

And then let me get this straight- me not giving you an answer about what Darros's votehopping+backtracking told me about his alignment (even though I did) is scummy, but it's perfectly okay for you to just go "nah I don't want to tell you". That's a pretty hilarious double standard. Consider my vote to be serious too (it wasn't earlier). Also pushing me for not specifying whether or not my vote on you was serious when literally nobody at the time had a serious vote makes no sense.

I didn't really like FFM's reaction to Refa's report; not really sure how to explain it. I feel like he tried too hard to justify it, I guess?

##Unvote

Either Marth is scum and Refa is telling the truth or Refa is lying and is therefore scummy. We'll out scum either way (with the worst case scenario being a sacrificed townie) so wynaut?

While I'm pretty willing to believe Refa's report (I blame all the epicmafia i've been playing on D1 cop reports not phasing me too much anymore), this is a really strange reaction, because there may be more to this than meets the eye Transformers, robots in disguise.

Also, I'm not voting for Marth yet, though I trust Refa's report out+reasoning regardless. Marth's at 5? right now, and our host was cool enough not to mention anything about hammers in the rules, and we don't need to risk an early phase end if people get too votehappy. In the meantime,

##Unvote

##Vote Pascal

Wait, so is Refa a Daycop or some ish?

Either way, I trust him (enough that I didn't even try and turbo him in RVS this time! I'm great), so...

##Unvote

inb4scumquickhammers

I actually just realized that's L-1 so um

##Unvote

Realtalk: don't like FFM's reaction to Refa's report, it feels like he's over-explaining himself when he doesn't need to be.

I also feel like Mitsuki's post feels really sure of her reads in a way that just seems unnatural for this early on. Idk if I'm explaining this very well but it just doesn't sit right with me.

##Vote: Mitsuki

I'm inclined to believe Refa ((why lie about that also refa is yolo incarnate)) but let's not do any quickhammering early on D1. I think Shinori may have died. I want to hear what Marth has to say to this whole thing too.

Uhh

I just skimmed this once when it was like two pages in so ?????

People are saying there's a guilty on me I believe? Well I deny all accusations against me. I'm facepalming at that turbo wagon but I'll get to that 2morrow (I kinda forgot about this game after that skim and I'm sleeping now)