Qprogue Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eh don't really care enough to write role evaluation, especially since most of what I had to say was already covered in pt.2, you can blame eclipse for having shit taste

feel free to post your role PM if it was never really discussed or if you want it usable in nostalgia mafia 2 lol. hope you enjoyed the game and liked the set-up, stay tuned for pendual mafia in the small queue which will have my next innovative gimmick of having both a day phase and a night phase and actually just be kirby mafia 2 and not pendual mafia

Edited by Prims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfRluvOWn9E

Your song is invoker. It's time to show your TRUE DOMINATION over the rest of the songlist, and you're going to start here, with the town. Here we go.

Your factional abilities are as follows:
Factional Kill (Night, Active): If none of your teammates are already doing so, you may ##Kill another player each night to make an attempt on their life.
Buddies!: At any time, you may speak with your scumbuddies, Belisarius and Bluedoom, in this quicktopic.

Your role's abilities are as follows:
Countdown Samples (Dark, Night, Active): Each night, you may pick an element and learn how many abilities with that element exist in the set-up.
The Final Battlefield for True Domination (Fire, Omniphase, Passive): While this ability is active, the factional kill will pierce protection as long as you take it. Additionally, ordinary killing attempts on you will fail, and you will be able to make an attempt on another player's life should you be lynched outside of LYLO.

You are the Mafia Dark Census Taker / Fire Strongman + Vengeful + Bulletproof. You win when your team's votes acheive parity with the town's and at least one Mafia member remains.

Your song is INSOMNIA. You have the goofiest overlay in SPADA and are no slouch musically either. You won't be aligning yourself with the town - who cares about the struggle against the mafia when you can just party in a canyon all day?

Your factional abilities are as follows:

Factional Kill (Night, Active): You have a factional ##Kill with 0 shots. This gains a shot every time a phase passes by without any kills, but you may not use up more than one shot in the same night. You scan as guilty attempting to kill another player. This ability does not need a shot for you to endgame another player.

Extra Credit: The first time an attempt is made on your life, you will survive it and gain another shot of your factional kill.

Upgrade Temple: Every time a town-aligned player dies, you will gain their role. You have two actions per night which may be distributed between your factional kill and inherited roles.

Upgrade Fountain (Night, Active): If you are not using any other active abilities at night, you may ##Upgrade yourself up to three times, with increasing effects:

Level 1: Your actions will be unseen by informative roles.

Level 2: Your actions will bypass roleblocks, and you will be told if they would have failed without this ability. Additionally, your factional kill will ignore protection.

Level 3: You will scan as town even while using your factional kill and instantly gain a shot of it.

Guaranteed Safeclaim: You know that it is safe to claim to be a Town Insomniac / Mayor.

Jakartu Funk Brothers: You are two players in one slot! You may speak with each other at any time, and your vote/posts are interchangeable.

Double Voice (Non-Elemental, Day, Passive): Your vote counts for two. This is publicly displayed on vote counts. This ability will affect class votes during LYLO, but not votes for a lynch.

Seriously It's Right In The Song Name (Non-Elemental, Night, Passive): You may post in the thread during the night phase.

You are the Traveler. You win if you are the only player remaining.

not really, it could fuck with the game but had trouble killing people, which is like the main way SKs are supposed to win

it also didn't have a full time kill immunity, RIP

you can blame me for having shit taste

That's why you're banned :P:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epRkSneyPNk

Your song is Element of SPADA. Nekomata Master writes some really pleasant slower songs, but they don't make for challenging charts. Oh well.

Multiple Elements, Actually (Non-Elemental, Night, Active): Each night, you may use one of the following abilities, depending on town's current classes. You may only use each ability once.

• Feeble Tracker (Fire, Night, Active): ##Tracks a player to learn whether they left their house or not that night.
  • Feeble Watcher (Earth, Night, Active): ##Watches a player to learn whether they were targeted or not that night.
  • Feeble Doctor (Water, Night, Active): ##Protects a player to save them from a single killing action that night.
  • Feeble Roleblocker (Wind, Night, Active): ##Roleblocks a player to stop them from using active actions that night. If they use a killing action, you will die.
  • Command (Holy, Night, Active): ##Selects a class to already have been chosen as one of town's classes for the following day.
  • Networker (Dark, Night, Active): ##Networks two players to give them an OC quicktopic for the rest of the game.
Wimpy McWimperson (Non-Elemental, Omniphase, Passive): You are a 9 on Another. Kills on you will succeed regardless of protection.

You are the Town Macho Jack of All Trades. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one townie remains.

0/10 flavor was awful (because FUNNY SHUFFLE is a slow Nekomata song with a stupidly high difficulty on Another, but apparently Prims thinks he's better at IIDX than I am. . .well, he MIGHT be, since I haven't played in six months. . .eh, probably not). I thought my watcher was nigh-useless, but otherwise didn't have too many issues with my own role.

i haven't played since like the day after i started this game lol. i cant do 11s. i probably cant do any 10s either since i got caught up with other stuff when i started to get into them and now it's back to low scores on 8s and 9s

i already said that by "slow nekomata master songs" i meant stuff like connective and ookina koe de, etc

Edited by Prims

yeah, but i meant archetype and not bpm. maybe i wasn't clear but it's not like flavor has ever been my thing

at least funny shuffle's a good song vOv

Edited by Prims

yeah, but i meant archetype and not bpm. maybe i wasn't clear but it's not like flavor has ever been my thing

at least funny shuffle's a good song vOv

BRB reversing ban for having half-decent tastes :P:

my opinions on iidx music are weird in that i'll like the songs everybody seems to like but then also randomly love in the Sky or something

Edited by Prims