Guitar Mafia - Signups

Vhaltz

Still haven't decided what I'll do about the 14 signups but I'll probably send PMs and start confirmation phase on thursday night for me (which is in around 30~ hours)

Just rng the players imo.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want you to have to do that, Prims has made it clear for me to step aside so he can maintain you in game. I have no qualms with it, I'm fine with replacing as necessary. (Or I can hydra with someone as need be..) But, it looked as if Vhaltz might me trying to make an adjustment to accomodate 14 players. I don't want you to have to go to any trouble to do so though, @Vhaltz. Whatever happens is fine with me. I by no means, want to take your spot though @BBM.

Get ready for a mafia game with some of the least enjoyable people you've ever met in your life (and BBM, I guess).

I don't think we'll be doing hydras, I'm contacting one of the earlier signups to see if they're still interested in playing, and depending on their response I'll decide whether to leave someone out or randomize the playerlist.

I don't think we'll be doing hydras, I'm contacting one of the earlier signups to see if they're still interested in playing, and depending on their response I'll decide whether to leave someone out or randomize the playerlist.

you can leave me out, i've suddenly gotten an urge not to play

keep me in the sub list if you need me though

or we boot you to avoid the flake. :P:

also you thought i was town last game.

granted i was an awesome sk but you sitll thought i was town

Edited by Randa

also you thought i was town last game.

granted i was an awesome sk but you sitll thought i was town

SK's are always awesome. They can commit the cool crime of stabfacestab and get away with it because everyone feels bad that they don't have any accomplices.

I don't think Prims was really serious about you not playing so I would play. The fair way to do it would be to randomize things.

Don't know him so couldn't make the connection, or lack thereof. Anyways, I naturally joined last though, so if he doesn't want to randomize, or whatever he decides, I'm cool with subbing.

Randomized it twice because I somehow missed Randa in my first list and numbers didn't add up. SB was out in the first randomization and Psych was out in the second, so you guys can pick which of the two gets to be a sub.

PMs will go out tonight for me so in around 10-12~ hours