I got the New 3DS!

Well it came out around a month ago, and i was slighlty skeptical on whether or not i should go for it, but i was wanting to get a bigger one to replace my original aqua blue one bought on the day of the launch. So i got the XL version, and dear me, it really is amazing! Idk why Nintendo decided to do this, but releasing a new console in Australia for me to get before all you Europeans and Americans is quite amazing imo.

I will say that the c-stick does in fact feel weird as hell, but it does the job in Smash, so its not so bad

What are the differences to the regular 3DS?

are you saying in comparison to the new 3ds, or the original one. If its the new one, its just got a bigger screen i guess

I need to know how it works, what exactly is different, etc. Cuz im actually considering upgrading when that thing hits the US. My Launch 3DS' battery is starting to wear pretty hard.

Well the battery life seems to be quite okay, since it'll last around 6/7 hours of play without 3d (which i play in to allow me to play longer without hurting my already blind eyes e_e). However, the 3D is suuuuper good now, seeing as you can move your head more than 1mm and still see it well. It will barely screw up unless you look at it from a stupid angle in which you cant play games properly at.

Differences include the c-stick, and being faster in processing power as well as the above mentioned 3d improvements