British Mafia - Game Over! Britain Wins!

Shin

In jolly old England, something was afoot! There was a most heinous plot, something that could change the country forever! No, it's not the gunpowder plot, you numpty! It's a game of mafia! Can Britain defend itself against the evil that approaches? Will the notion of crumpets and tea be no more?

[spoiler=HER MAJESTY'S RULES]
1. Do your best to follow the rules, it makes the game more enjoyable for everyone! Also be nice! It's one thing to argue a point, but it's another if you're a jerk!

2. No outside communication unless your role specifically says you can! That's with players in the game, or people who aren't playing! If you have a question, PM a mod!

3. Keep mod messages to yourself! The same goes for your role PM!

4. Try to keep active! That means posting at least once every 24 hours! If you don't, I'll nag you, then replace you! I'll accept warnings in advance but don't go AWOL on me.

5. Post when you're allowed to! That means no posting if you're dead, and not at night unless your Role PM says you can!

6. Please don't edit your posts! Editting in/out information isn't fair!

7. Don't post after someone's been hammered! I'll do my best to keep to phase deadlines, so you're free to continue until I update unless someone's been hammered!

8. As mod, I reserve the right to decline sign ups! The main reason I'd do so is if your track record for activity is poor, i.e subbing out without giving reasons or posting like once a game.

9. Play fair! Cheating spoils the game for everyone! If you're unsure of something, ask a mod!

10. PR is not enforced but is rather amusing! Bonus points endgame for anyone who follows theirs!

[spoiler=Mechanics]

MECHANICS

1. This is a 16 player game, there are no hidden players, and everyone is in the faction that their PM says they are in. There is also no cult!

2. Day phases last 72 hours or until hammer. Night phases last 24 hours or until every action is submitted! Please tell me if you're idling! If you don't say anything, I assume you're idling!

3. The game starts on D1! There is no N0 phase!

4. To lynch at phase end, a player needs 1/3 of total votes rounded up. To hammer, it's 2/3 of votes rounded down! In the funky case of a tie, nothing happens!

5. No lynch is a viable option! In the case where no option has 1/3 of total votes, the result will be treated as a no lynch. If no option is reached two days in a row, the game will end in a universal loss.

6. You may not self-target unless your Role PM says you specifically can.

Jolly Good Brits:

- bladescape Boris Johnson, British Persuader, died N2
- Boron Stephen Hawking, British Mathematician, died N2
- BBM Prince Phillip, British Jailkeeper, died N1
- Cam
- Darros
- FFM Richard Dawkins, British Voyeur, lynched D3
- j00 kirsche Prince William, Independent Prince, lynched D5
- Junko Baldrick Richard Madeley, British Lover, died N4
- Kay eclipse

- Makaze
- Paper Mitt Romney, Rev. JoaT, lynched D1
- Poly Elieson Barry Scott, British Mailman, died N1
- Prims Judy Finnigan, British Lover, died N4
- Psych Justin Bieber, Rev Networker/BPVx1, lynched D2
- Shinori Prince Charles, Rev Godfather, lynched D4
- Walrein Eury

Edited by Shin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D1 Begins

Tis the first day in the great capital of London. However, there are rumours a dastardly lot are causing a right old kefuffle. Some say it's all codswallop but your chimney sweep says things aren't alright.

"Trust me, guvn'r, I've been seeing these right dodgy blokes out on the streets, can't say what the chaps looked like, I'm waiting on eye surgery from the NHS. My doctor does say that it'll only be another three years before he can get me a referral he says. Darn straight I should be getting a referral, my eyes are worse than the last three Doctor Who specials put together mind you!"

Ignoring his inane babble, you venture out into the charmingly littered streets of London, with pigeons soaring above your head and rats crawling amongst your feet. Fending off some funny fella trying to sell you a copy of the Big Issue, you all meet, ready to stop this tomfoolery once and for all!

It is now Day One. With 16 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 8 to hammer You have ~72 hours to decide on a lynch.

It appears that literacy is not one of England strong points, mind you! I was writing a whole load of rabble!

It is now Day One. With 16 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 10 to hammer You have ~72 hours to decide on a lynch.

##Vote: Junko

Verily, I hope lady luck favors us better this in this hunt than our lasts; the sooner we can tend the land in peace the better it will be.

Hoenn Confirmed

xbCqV4k.gif

anyway

It's a rather shame Manix isn't here, I can't lynch hets easily like this!

##Vote: Cam

Close enough, shota supercomputers can't be gay!

What is Nexus, fair illiterate person?

I would suggest you google "Nexus Mafia" if you'd like to get a result, but I've taken the charge and [link=http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Nexus_%28Role%29]already done so![/link]

If Cam's role is different from what this says he can say so, I suppose.

Nexus huh? That's one I haven't played with before.

##Unvote

Thank you.

Why do you unvote when you have not procured any helpful information? Nexus affects night actions, not day actions, and can be of any alignment. Is there something you know that we salt of the earth do not?

It's called Random Vote Stage for a reason, Cam is here ((I knew he was online when I voted him)) and has posted. I don't actually see him as scum or town at the moment, but he's been here and I no longer have a reason to vote him.

[Part of] my role is that anything that targets me gets randomly redirected to another target; whether it redirects kills I'll elect to leave up to the imagination.

I wonder how much I could charge for locating lost night actions...

Yo. According to my role PM, this game's setup is 12/3/1.

##Vote: Makaze

Welcome to non-training mafia, enjoy your stay.