Fantasy Mafia - Cancelled

Sunwoo

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we please not accidentally hammer Shin? Would make a MEANINGFUL RVS vote but fuck phone formatting.

WE ARE IN RVS AND I'M DOING VOTALS. We're screwed.

Shin (6) - scorri, SB, Paperblade, Mitsuki, Prims, Weapons

Scumlords - everyone else

That's L-2, if I've done my counts right.

I would like to direct the players' attentions to mechanic 4a.

Also: if the majority of players feel that an extension is required due to site downtime, speak up now.

I think it's better justification than the sudden wagon that popped on Shin (which I hate all of you for, BTW). As for why I didn't bother moving my vote, it's because I felt like pressuring the low-effort wagon first. Prims will either understand the reasoning behind my vote, or he won't; I simply saw an opportunity to use that.

I think it's better justification than the sudden wagon that popped on Shin (which I hate all of you for, BTW).

Hey, just because you wanted your own wagon doesn't mean you can hate on mine. Shin 2016.

##Unvote

##Vote: Paperblade

I don't like how he's placing yet another RVS vote when people are starting to get serious. It'd be ok if it was his first RVS vote, but he had placed a vote before.

Cut by Paperblade. How is that vote serious?

Eclipse, why are you voting someone for their reasoning on why something is scummy, and not for your reasoning?

SB, what do you think of eclipse's response? You didn't respond to it but your vote is still there so ehhhhhhhhhh...

Mitsuki, first you vote Paperblade for placing an RVS vote out of RVS phase (but why is this scummy) and then ask him how the vote is serious? Like you're contradicting yourself here. Don't really get your issue with eclipse, but I think that's more of my reading skills than you.

I kind of have an idea of what Paperblade was trying to do with his vote on me, but I'll leave the actual defense up to him. :p

also I'm nexus so just throwing that out there now

inb4 darros is some weird kind of ITP (what is nexus again).

##Vote: Mitsuki

I remember someone telling me that a RVS vote without a reason is scummy. :P:

there was a clear reason for that vote, btw, namely to push shin's wagon further to increase the odds of people taking it seriously, resulting in blowup

content tomorrow

inb4 darros is some weird kind of ITP (what is nexus again).

nah im town

Nexus deflects actions away from me and onto random targets.

Not really getting how Prims said his vote was no serious without explaining it. I mean Refa summed up his feelings but Prims said nothing and just placed a vote. Not a big fan of that tbh.

I don't like how he's placing yet another RVS vote when people are starting to get serious. It'd be ok if it was his first RVS vote, but he had placed a vote before.

Cut by Paperblade. How is that vote serious?

If you ask me, things weren't really starting to get serious yet. It was page 2 and there's still basically nothing at that point. And the first vote was on someone who was at L-2. Leaving that wagon close to hammer isn't a good idea. At least I don't think it is.

I'm curious on how that vote was serious too.