Fire Emblem 11 Mafia - Game Over

SB.

This is fe11 we're talking about

Doga tanking on H5

And in Chapter 1, he's 4HKO by Pirates--5HKO on a fort, which actually translates to a 6HKO or higher due to recovery and limitations on enemy exposure. Doga takes hits better than pretty much your entire team that map; don't knock him.

Note: I used NHKO when NRKO is the better metric, but they're the same here. Whoops! EDITS TO COMPLETELY NON-GAME-RELATED POSTS ARE COOL RITE OKAY

Edited by Terrador

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean this map the map with Gazzak as the boss, and not Hyman, right? With his awesome base 3 speed he narrowly avoids getting doubled, so I Guess it's ok, if you consider that he can camp on forts and slowly plod at enemies with WTD

Next chapter features enemies that double him unless he's gained +2 speed, and Hyman's chapter is even worse. Though I guess Darros won't kill him :D

Hyman is chapter 3 you dolt

Yes, I know. I was using Hyman as an example of a more difficult map.

And by the time Chapter 2 comes around, you have Ogma, and the toughest enemies are weak to the Rapier and Wing Spear. Doga's utility as a thwomp is pretty much exclusive to Chapter 1, but while he's there he does work.

Day 4

Disappointinly, when the army gathers in the morning, they realise that there are no bodies lying around. Determined to punish the scumteam for being So Bad, discussion begins again.

You have 48 hours to decide on a lynch.

Day 4, scorri was accused of some very serious crimes, and despite the fact she had no chance to defend herself, was executed.

Dear scorri,

fe11-castor.png

You are Castor, the Town Con Man. You're a hunter who joins the army after guilt tripping Shiida into paying for his sick mother's medicine. This is probably all just a lie and you just want the money for yourself (see: Castor's FE12 recruitment) but all player characters must be good guys, right? If scum kills everyone you'll have less money to steal, and we can't have that, can we?

During the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Conning USER!" You will tell USER how your mother is sick and really needs medicine, so they will give you money in order to buy some. Since this is obviously a lie, it will be publicly announced at the start of the next day phase that "USER is a chump!". This ability has no other effect.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one townie is still alive.

Um... oops?

It is now Night 4. You have 48 hours to send in your actions.

Day 5

The army reassembles in the morning feeling downhearted about results of yesterday's lynch. The appearance of Junko's corpse didn't really help matters either.

Dear RockRyan Junko,

LnBDgm1.png

You are Abel, the Town Bodyguard. You are a Cavalier from Altea, and a close friend of Cain. Somehow, you manage to have even less of a personality than he does despite having pretty good stats. Scum wanted to use you as the Prologue sacrifice so you're going to make them pay.

During the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Protect USER with my life!" You will watch over USER during the night, and intervene if they are attacked. You will fall protecting them, but they will have enough time to escape with their life. In addition, any protective roles aimed at you will fail to protect you whilst using this action.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one townie is still alive.

It looks like if things don't pick up soon, this army will be history.

Town is in Potential MYLO.

Edited by SB.