Information topic (spoilers)

So far it looks like there's a lot more dialogue than what the original game had(which means a lot more dialogue than SD overall).

Edited by Axefighter Barst

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I saw my unit specifically kill her ingame, I think she really must have been with those bandits.

EDIT: Also it looks like battle preparations also happen in chapter 1.

He probably just missed out on recruiting her or Roro saved her as he has dialogue right after her death.

Wait, Katarina dies?!

I would like someone telling me she's playable, please IS.

Sorry to have startled you, since the language is in Japanese I couldn't understand what they were saying.

From what I saw in the video you have to fight her, I'm unsure if she actually dies or is just wounded.

Sorry to have startled you, since the language is in Japanese I couldn't understand what they were saying.

From what I saw in the video you have to fight her, I'm unsure if she actually dies or is just wounded.

Roro spoke in her death quote, he probably saved her.

Looks like Base Conversations are functioning as always, we even have stars to denote importance.

EDIT: Beaten by Barst.

Edited by General Archibald

Never mind, I don't know why I wrote it like that.

On a sidenote, I can't wait for this game to reach America, it's looking actually pretty good.

Edited by Light Lord

I'm pretty sure this guy on the stream is playing on the easiest difficulty(normal), those cavaliers aren't doing any damage to my unit.

My unit cavalier has 13 defense by level 9 on chapter 3. Looks like Bord appears in chapter 3, it looks like he still has that hammer.

Anyone else hoping Barst appears and is playable?