Homestuck Mafia Game Thread

Balcerzak

Shhh, no ones supposed to know that Nags! :O

Okay, I know that you voted me only because you're mad about me reminding you about postgame, amirite?

Now my serious answer is that I was sleeping, and then I was just waiting on some rules, before then.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just popping in to remind the half of the thread for whom Daylight Savings applies, that I gave phase end in terms of GMT, which should be unaffected. That may mean however that the "48 hours" may not line up exactly how you expect. If you need help translating it to your time zone, please ask.

You do realize we have a little over a day of discussion left, right? Not that there's been much discussion for the first half (I easily haven't been helping this cause), but I could just as easily as you have (forgive me if I misinterpreted you) -- make a "not me over you" vote, which I won't, at least at the moment, because you seem more nervous and inexperienced than scummy.

But, er, like Jaybee said, I did note some lurking on your part yesterday.

No one seems to be existing at the moment - including me. ;/

I'd like to repeat my request for a contact from Terezi. Should I not get one soon, I will probably assume you don't exist, which would be counterproductive for the both of us if you're just be ignoring my request. If you used both of your Pesters that's fine, but I expect contact as soon as possible if that is the case.

Iris: Sorry :/ I honestly just picked randomly. But you're right. And yeah, I thought it ended today. >_<

As for why I was lurking, I just leave the page open while I do other stuff, so it looks like I'm here a lot more than I am.

##Unvote

##Vote: Snike

You voted for me first.

Edited by scorri

Just popping in to remind the half of the thread for whom Daylight Savings applies, that I gave phase end in terms of GMT, which should be unaffected. That may mean however that the "48 hours" may not line up exactly how you expect. If you need help translating it to your time zone, please ask.

GMT doesn't go forward an hour until the 25th, just so you know.

Sorry, this is my first game, so I'm still kinda shaky on what exactly I'm doing.

##Vote: Iris

("I don't want to go")

Please don't edit.

y'know it could be that whoever has Terezi was pestering someone before you asked for a pester, based on how the system works

I used up both of mine fairly late and they both went through. I don't know, I'm getting this feeling that nobody's using their pesters very actively.

If it helps, I'm not Terezi.

I should change my avatar.

(I missed this)

y'know it could be that whoever has Terezi was pestering someone before you asked for a pester, based on how the system works

While I suppose that's an option, I only posted a bit more 7 hours into the phase.

I'm willing to wait 24 hours into Day 2. If I don't get a pester by then, I'll assume you don't exist.

Am I the only one who doesn't know ANYTHING about the theme here?

No, I don't know anything about it either.

Nice to see more D1 starts though.

Yes, I am here now. Go pressure someone else, Shinori. I plan to be kind of relatively active this game. It looks cool.

Votals:

scorri [2]: Snike, Aurora

Snike [2]: Shinori, scorri, kdanger

Iris [1]: Naglfar, scorri,

Kiryn [1]: Excellen,

Centurion [0]: Shinori

Shinori [0]: Snike

Roughly 14 hours remaining, and currently no users requesting extension.

Edited by Balcerzak

No, I don't know anything about it either.

Nice to see more D1 starts though.

Yes, I am here now. Go pressure someone else, Shinori. I plan to be kind of relatively active this game. It looks cool.

I already did unvote you after remembering your inactive on weekends yo.

Also on side note.

##Vote Excellen

Voted once, vanished after. Her and snike both look in the same boat.