Nowi or Tiki??

Fleurette

Sooo.. In another file, I'd like to marry one of the Manakete characters, and I'm not sure who.

I'm not marrying Nah because I think it's REALLY creepy marrying the child characters, even if they are your age, I just... No.

So.. Nowi or Tiki? I like them both a lot.

Nowi gets a LOT of hate, but I think she's totally adorable, outfit included.

She's so cute, and playful, but she still KNOWS that she's like 1000, and has her serious moments.

Plus she's a good mommy.

But then there's Tiki, she's totally gorgeous and super sweet.

Also like.. a veteran character, and such.

I like the strange drama between them as well.

You're the avatar of Grima, she's the avatar of Naga, etc.

Hrmm..

Who do you guys prefer?

Give me some reasons and make me love one more than the other.

GO.

I'm not fond of Tiki's voice. Go Nowi.

Her Japanese voice which is all I've heard so far is...<3

-----

Tiki gets better base stats than Nowi, but she is harder to recruit. Good luck recruiting her on Lunatic. Nowi joins earlier, but will require more work to be on par with Tiki and she can be paired. Tiki oversoftness makes her likeable more and that Nowi is also very caring that she even cries. They both are remarkably adorable. How can you not like them?

Tiki is my vote although Nowi also comes close. ^^

Personally, I'd say Nowi, because I absolutely love Nah and would be glad to have her as a daughter. Nowi doesn't interest me otherwise, though...

But Tiki, like you said, being Naga's direct descendant and all, would be a great match for the avatar.

Conclution: In your situation, I'd pick Tiki; although I'd choose Nowi if I'm the one having to decide.

Edited by nocturnal YL

Nowi. You get Super Nah and Morgan, rather than just Super Morgan

It's only really worth passing on having two children with the Avatar if you're getting something great for Morgan out of it, like Aether or the bonus stats from a second gen.

Nah is the best for Morgan statwise, Tiki is arguably the best character-wise and doesn't give -1 speed, and Nowi's the best if you want an overpowered Nah to go with your overpowered Morgan.

Choose from there.

Choose Nowi because the new Tiki is unlikable. I don't know but her personality rubs me the wrong way. She won't stop talking about Marth which is annoying. Maybe I read her wrong but she comes off as condescending to Lucina and Nah at times.

Choose Nowi because the new Tiki is unlikable. I don't know but her personality rubs me the wrong way. She won't stop talking about Marth which is annoying. Maybe I read her wrong but she comes off as condescending to Lucina and Nah at times.

I didn't get that at all from her Nah support, and that's sort of the point of her Lucina support (in that she wants to make sure Lucina deserves the name she took.)

Chikichubyoniyan.jpg

I really like that one! =D

Shadow? Where did you get that? That image is adorable.

Shit.

Being blunt again. I'll have to answer for you.

Pixiv

Edited by Katarina

Shadow? Where did you get that? That image is adorable.

I happen to like Tiki's voice. <.< >.> Nowi's is fun, too.

Your lucky to break his mold.

He's usually not nice to newcomers.

Yer just full of surprises. :dry:

Edited by Katarina

Tiki, because she's more attractive and has better stats.

Although, one of the reasons I choose Tiki over Nowi, is because I've never played with Morgan or Nah, and have no idea what you mean when you say they're overpowered.

Your lucky to break his mold.

He's usually not nice to newcomers.

Teeechnically I've been around for like years but never did anything, but hey. I just try not to step on anyone's toes. >.> It happens more often than I'd like it not to.