Best Mother for Morgan?

I've decided for my next run, I was going to do a hard mode run with a Luck/Resistance Male Avatar. Does anyone know who would be the best mother for Morgan? I was thinking maybe Sumia or any of the children. I'd like to inherit Galeforce or at least Dark Flier and have good Luck and maybe skill.

I vastly love using little Nowi as the wife for M!Avatar because then morgan becomes a manakete with Veteran, letting him level quickly and essentially becoming more powerful than any opther dragoin type in the game. This does make him weak to dragon weapons though, but meh.

I tend to pair sumia with Frederick most of the time and I feel that Cherche is a better choice for the avatar if you feel locked to getting galeforce. (It IS a great skill after all.)

Hello everyone, long time lurker. First time poster.

Nah mothering Morgan actually gives the most positive modifiers... In terms of just modifiers Nowi (Panne and Tiki) offer +5 total in modifiers.

Nowi + Character with a +2 total modifier + Second Gen bonus = 5 + 2 + 6 = 13 = Nah. Avatar + Nah = 13 + 3 = 16.

Gen 1 characters aside from the Avatar, Panne, Gangrel, and Manaketes range from 0-2 positive mods (unless if I am missing something, which I apologize for). And just for funzies...

Chrom + Maribelle + Second Gen bonus = 2 + 2 + 6 = 10 = Lucina. Avatar + Lucina = 10 + 3 = 13.

Not to mention a Manakete!Morgan would be able to utilize the Dragonstones in the most efficient way compared to non Avatar fathered Manaketes due to Ignis.

( Also, a Donny fathered Nah will hit 50 Luck and have access to Galeforce :3 )

I vastly love using little Nowi as the wife for M!Avatar because then morgan becomes a manakete with Veteran, letting him level quickly and essentially becoming more powerful than any opther dragoin type in the game.

wat

Anyway I'd say Lucina because then Morgan gets 3rd generation stats and Aether (I'm pretty sure about Aether, if you just time it right or have her re-learn it?)

wat

Anyway I'd say Lucina because then Morgan gets 3rd generation stats and Aether (I'm pretty sure about Aether, if you just time it right or have her re-learn it?)

A female Morgan who's born from Lucina will always inherit Aether.

I like Aversa, even if she isn't out yet, as Dark Magic on a horse (Dark Knight/Valkyrie) or a flier just gives a lot of great opportunities. She also gives Morgan a 96% chance for Armsthrift on an 8 move unit with Galeforce. You can get 9-11 with boots or move +1. Basically really fun Mire times plus staves/swords/fight and lances.

what is this all about, Avatar is clearly the best-

Avatar is the best mother for Morgan. :smug:

.....damn it

but seriously, if we're only concerned about making Morgan the most OP girl ever, i'd go with Lucina or perhaps Aversa (that Shadowgift)

Avatar is the best mother for Morgain. :smug:

This is a funny answer, but "Chrom" gets the same point across and is even funnier.

I've heard good things about Tharja, although you mostly do that to have a good Morgan and Noire. For a pure magic Morgan you're either going for Noire herself or Aversa I guess.

Sorry to ask it like that, but is Cordelia a good mother for Morgan ? (Yup, I love Cordelia and Severa ^^)

I was planning a skill set like this : Armsthrift, Sol, Galeforce, Ignis, and as for the last one, well... I don't know. Maybe Dual Support+ or Renewal (or even an Assassin skill).

Well, if not her, then Lucina sounds like a really good choice (great stats + Aether).