Favorite Hair Colors for 2nd Gen Kids

Got a preferred color for each kid? Dark hair for some, lighter for others? Making Severa resemble a twintail tsundere from another series? This topic's here to be silly and shallow, as we cannot always give the hair colors we want when there are important things to pass down like mods and skills.

[spoiler=Reference for MU and non-Spotpass father hair colors (Owain)]

The first 20 are the available hair colors for the male Avatar. From left to right for the rest:

Frederick, Virion, Vaike, Stahl, Kellam,

Lon’qu, Ricken, Gaius, Gregor, Libra

Henry, Donnel, Future of Despair Default (Lissa)

tumblr_mmfme8QDcY1s3ngc2o1_1280.jpg

[spoiler=Differences between similar hair colors (Gerome)]92-1.jpg

I wish there was a hair chart of moms for girl!Morgan... Oh well.

By the way, this also proves that that hair colors among the regular fathers are unique. For example, Vaike blond is lighter than Libra blond, Kellam's hair is more brownish than Lon'qu, etc.

EDIT: BlueFire posted a link with various kids and their hair colors: http://ow.ly/k1ehz

Edited by Perlia

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serena/Severa almost looks wrong to me without red hair. The problem is pretty much the fact that to get that, I have to pair Tiamo/Cordelia with Richt/Ricken. :/

SelenaRichtFather.png

Obviously, I love Marc/Morgan with pink hair.

MarkOliviaMother.png

Edited by shadowofchaos

Serena/Severa almost looks wrong to me without red hair. The problem is pretty much the fact that to get that, I have to pair Tiamo/Cordelia with Richt/Ricken. :/

SelenaRichtFather.png

Isn't Gregor close in color as well (and an adorable support)?

Your cotton candy Morgan is adorable, btw :>

Edited by Perlia

I give my Avatar blonde hair (yep it's a shameless self insert because why not?) and I always pair him with Cordelia (I play around with the other pairings except for VironxCherche and GregorxLissa) so it just looks wrong to me when I see screenshots of Severa without blonde hair or Morgan without red hair.

so it just looks wrong to me when I see screenshots of Severa without blonde hair or Morgan without red hair.

Well, the same can be kind of said to people who see MU's kids as their own. xD

Azure/Inigo without black hair and without his non-deep Japanese voice for his deeper English voice just feels WRONG to me... no offense to Liam O'Brien.

Hum, lemme think...

Inigo needs blue hair. Maybe not Chroms, but some blue or another.

I noticed that I like black on a lot of the characters. Nah(She is Donnels kid, but she didn't get the dark purple that dark purple haired MU gives :/), Noire, and Severa. Owain must have light hair, blonde preferably, but a light color.

I like Morgan with white hair, but I can't tell him and Henry apart, then, lol.

Fairly indifferent on everyone else.

Oh, Gerome with blonde, because it matches the trim on his armor XD

I like Chrom!Inigo, and dark haired Brady. I also like Donnel!Kjelle so that her hair matches her purple armor.

Purple hair Kjelle, huh? Hmm. Makes me want to marry a purple hair avatar off to Sully.

I wish there was a hair chart of moms for girl!Morgan... Oh well.

By the way, this also proves that that hair colors among the regular fathers are unique. For example, Vaike blond is lighter than Libra blond, Kellam's hair is more brownish than Lon'qu, etc.

Same here - I've been wondering if Maribelle!Morgan has a diferent shade of blond than Lissa!Morgan. Though my gut says yesz.

Actually Severa with dark brown hair looks decent too...

1c676f85-1d05-4ff8-b0c5-db61095ece99_zps855901de-fdc1-44d4-8112-6cffed1a6aa2_zps

EDIT: Oh yeah and I can NOT accept anything except purple-haired Kjelle :3

Edited by Kyung

Obviously, I love Marc/Morgan with pink hair.

[image]

Thiiiiiiis for female Morgan. For male Morgan, I personally love blue-haired (from Chrom)... obviously.

if you want Severa with Cordelia's shade of red, you'll need a red-hair avatar though (actually, is that shade even available)

Not really. I tried testing it, but it won't be the same kinda shade as Cordelia's. It depends how much you wanna settle for. I..guess I don't really care much for Severa's... Gaius looked weird. I don't mind with darker hair though.

For Inigo, I think I prefer darker haired... but I haven't paired up Olivia with that many people. Just Stahl on Normal and Lon'qu on Hard. And then a black-haired male Avatar on a side file.

Oh, and I guess I got used to a blonde-haired Owain too. From Vaike.

Oh yeah! Cynthia with white hair looks a lot prettier. I don't like blue-haired Cynthia, feels it doesn't really suit her. Or maybe a Frederick!Cynthia looks good too.

Brady isn't too bad with Libra's hair either.

I want to make a Blue haired MU (color 3) named Chrom and marry him to Lissa for Owain. How awful is that?

LOL. Do eet lololol. Then you make that photoshopped photo of Owain and Lucina being married with Chrom/Lissa as parents real. Even if it's not really Chrom...but who cares!

Edited by Cordelia

I like blonde-haired Gerome because it's a nice contrast to all that black he's wearing.

And for some reason I can't imagine Owain as anything other than blonde-haired... he looks so weird with dark hair.

Also, Donnel's purple hair looks great on Noire.

LOL. Do eet lololol. Then you make that photoshopped photo of Owain and Lucina being married with Chrom/Lissa as parents real. Even if it's not really Chrom...but who cares!

SoC already did that...

Edited by Bryan

Oh, and I guess I got used to a blonde-haired Owain too. From Vaike.

Oh yeah! Cynthia with white hair looks a lot prettier. I don't like blue-haired Cynthia, feels it doesn't really suit her. Or maybe a Frederick!Cynthia looks good too.

Yeah, silver-haired Cynthia is the closest thing to dumb blonde Cynthia I'm gonna get without a blonde Avatar fathering her :V

I think red hair probably fits Owain the best, on another note; the most anime hair color for the most anime character. A ton of Severa's voiceclips also kinda sound...blonde as well.

SoC already did that...

That's the joke.

Edited by shadowofchaos

A Gaius fathered Severa is my favorite for her, as well as a red or (light) green hair for Female!Morgan. Also, I think black for gerome, Donnel-Style purple or Chrom's blue for Inigo, blonde on Noire, pink/white on Yarne, and white for Nah are the sweetest looking.

Let's see...

Owain: Blonde looks best.

Inigo: Black or Blue.

Brady: I liked him with brown or black.

Gerome: Black. There is no other option.

Laurent: Irrelevant because he wears a bitchin hat.

Yarne: Eh, it's a such a minor difference.

Cynthia: Blue looks great.

Severa: In my first playthrough, Gaius was her father. Orange hair was... interesting.

Kjelle: Virion's hair colour looks nice on her.

Noire: I like her with Red hair that Ricken as her father gives.

Nah: Red looks nice.

Morgan: Brown.

Ooh boy, here goes... I'll leave out Yarne because the change doesn't effect his appearance.

Owain: black or blonde looks best on him. BUt especially black, it matches his little "Owain Dark" persona.

Inigo: Purple and blue look best on him...as well as pink. x3 I had my Lunatic-Pink-Haired my Unit give fathering Inigo a shot, and pink hair is just love on Inigo. I should get a 3DS recorder thingy one day...

Brady: I can't see him with anything but blonde hair. D8

Gerome: Light blue or blonde hair suits him best I think.

Laurent: red or blonde hair makes him incredibly handsome (that confession CG), but black hair suits him the best.

Cynthia: She's adorable with pink hair, I must say. Other than that, that Frederick-brown looks the best on her, as well as blue.

Severa: Truth be told, I like her in any hair color EXCEPT red. Red-haired tsunderes are such a boring stereotype. She's beautiful with black or blonde hair, but pink hair makes her look cute.

Kjelle: Purple or Stahl look best on her. (how do you describe Stahl's hair color?? dark green? brown-green? forest brown??)

Noire: I like her in any light hair color. Black looks horrible on her. Blonde or white look best, and pink makes her very cute.

Nah: I like her with orange or blonde hair for some reason.

Morgan: WHATEVER HAIR COLOR MY HUBBY or WAIFU HAD hehe.

Owain - He must have the most flamboyant shade possible. Virion gives him an eyesearing combination of light blue hair and yellow robes.

Inigo - Again Virion. He looks good with Ricken/Gregor's shade as well.

Brady - Black to make him look even more thuggish.

Kjelle - Donnel's matches her armor well.

Cynthia - Henry!Cynthia is a darling.

Severa - Blonde Severa Master Race.

Gerome - Its cliche, but black is the best.

Morgan - Red for female, Black for Male.

Yarne - White or Black. Everything else looks odd.

Laurent - Black hair makes him look even more like a vampire.

Noire - Gaius orange is the way to go

Nah - Anything goes. Nah looks good with everything

Owain looks really strange to me without some variation of blonde. I'm especially partial to a white-ish blonde.

Black hair for Noire, Nah, and Gerome, though Nah looks fine in any muted color really.

Inigo looks quite good with medium brown, from Frederick. Chrom blue is my second choice.

For everyone else I either don't really notice or don't have a preference. As long as it's not Stahl's. Sorry Stahl, I love you but not your weird greenish color.