• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Nick: Don't remember, but it might be Reapr

FC: 0689-3447-0021

I use Fox and Ike...and sometimes Lucario. PM me or something if you add me so I know who's FC to write down. Also, my FC changed because my data somehow got corrupted. So yeah.

Edited by Eternal Entity

Option 1: You lose and get rocked

Option 2: You win and are a geek

Well shit then

Edited by Rehab

You don't have to get rocked to lose and winning doesn't make you a geek and the matches could be split even; most importantly, haven't you heard of playful teasing? How else will I get people to PM me and brawl me. D:

Lol that's fine dude, the feeling is mutual. You could always talk to people to get noticed and sign up for the next tournament. :)

Edited by Rehab

Caleb: 5455-9175-2869

Is anyone available to play on weekday nights this week? I'm in EST USA, and I have a tournament coming up this Saturday. (It's all-county o.0) I need some extra practice because I think entrants can't stay the same character all the time, and I tend to... Always play as Ike. >_>

If we do play, the rules for the tournament are (the most important ones, anyway):

- 3 stock

- 5-8 minute stock timer (if we do play and you're okay with setting a time, 6 or 7 minutes would probably be optimal)

- all matches Final Destination

Sorry, I know this is both rather last-minute and specific, but the practice would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Caleb: 5455-9175-2869

Is anyone available to play on weekday nights this week? I'm in EST USA, and I have a tournament coming up this Saturday. (It's all-county o.0) I need some extra practice because I think entrants can't stay the same character all the time, and I tend to... Always play as Ike. >_>

If we do play, the rules for the tournament are (the most important ones, anyway):

- 3 stock

- 5-8 minute stock timer (if we do play and you're okay with setting a time, 6 or 7 minutes would probably be optimal)

- all matches Final Destination

Sorry, I know this is both rather last-minute and specific, but the practice would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

If you're still around I might as well help you a bit. I'll be ready in 5 minutes.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

This thread is pretty much dead. Overall the best place to get playing buddies online would be allisbrawl.com's matchmaking chat, especially if you're from the US. Europe? Not quite as much (although our connections generally suck less).

There are occasional online tournaments on this very same site, but they seem to have died off.. People are either too busy, uninterested, or just find online bothersome or not competetively suitable when compared to the other options.

If you don't feel like going to other, dedicated sites to find players, the IP chat is a good bet (accessible from the top navigation bar). I don't visit much myself anymore, but there were some pretty good players sometimes online.

Edited by カルル