Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

Co-hosted by BROTO

Shitty balance? Maybe. Poor quality role PM images? Potentially. Subpar moderation? Probably. Awkward liberties taken with canon that you won't notice anyway? Definitely. Welcome to the year 2002.

戦わなければ、生き残れない。

The game will start on Day 1.

All phases will last 48 hours. Any times mentioned will be in good old Greenwich Mean Time.

The game will start on the earliest possible day at 12pm GMT.

If majority is reached, the lynchee has five hours to unfuck themselves up. Alternatively, if they think it's a waste of time, they can choose to let the phase end early.

Yoinked the rules from PoT.

[spoiler=General Rules]

1. This is a NOC game. Whilst you are alive you can post in the game thread. Once you are dead you cannot share any information, unless you are mafia and on the same team, in which case you may talk with members of your team only, and only for strategy purposes. Knowledge aquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player.

1.1 If you give your own team a distinct advantage or an opposing team a distinct disadvantage through deadtalking, one player of your team will be god killed.

2. Every user has a Role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.

3. Vote in ##Vote: USER format, but be creative occasionally, it's fun to read. Please do not edit your old posts - if you want to make a new vote, simply make a new post. Also, if you want to change your vote, you must ##Unvote first.

4. You can send in actions (if you have any) by replying to your Role PM. If you have an action, and do not want to use it, please reply to your Role PM with Night X - Idling, so that I know you're paying attention.

5. Be active. If I have the feeling you are inactive (not posting in the thread and/or not sending in actions), I will will reserve the right to forcefully sub you out. If you're not going to play, don't sign up. I shouldn't need a million subs like a certain dismayed pastel horse and his punctuation-turned-cosmic event parent.

6. If there's a tie at the end of a Day, there will be a No Lynch.

7. Inspection results might not be 100% accurate.

8. This game does not feature items. Don't claim to be a Thief.

9. Priorities have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed until after the game ends.

10. Death is certainly the end for everyone.

11. If you have any spreadsheets, please inform me and let me have access to them.

12. If someone is god killed, all votes that were made up to that point are automatically changed to ##Vote: No Lynch.

13. After death you are only allowed to make info-free posts. They could be simple "Fuck you, all you guys suck" posts, or "Good luck guys" sort of posts. As long as they don't contain any information about the game, it's fine. That said, don't excessively deathtalk. If living players and/or the hosts ask you to be quiet, do it.

14. If your Role PM contradicts the rules, follow your Role PM.

15. DO NOT FUCKING EDIT YOUR POSTS EVER, I AM SERIOUS

Did I miss anything? Better not have.

Players:

1. D4V3 (Rein), Kamen Rider Verde, Town Watcher - Survived

2. JB, Kamen Rider Ryuuki, Town Doctor - Killed Night 5

3. eclipse, Kamen Rider Zolda, Town Cop - Survived

4. Core, Kamen Rider Imperer, Town Tracker - Killed Night 2

5. Bizz Snike, Kamen Rider Tiger, Town Vigilante - Killed Night 4

6. Shinori Kaoz, Kamen Rider Ouja, Mafia Copier - Lynched Day 3

7. Nightmare, Kamen Rider Gai, Town Roleblocker - Killed Night 4

8. Kay, Kamen Rider Abyss, Mafia Janitor - Lynched Day 4

9. Rapier, Kamen Rider Ryuuga, Independent Bulletproof - Lynched Day 2

10. Blitz, Kamen Rider Knight, Town Mayor - Lynched Day 1

11. Iris, Kamen Rider Raia, Town Oracle - Killed Night 3

12. Strawman, Kamen Rider Scissors, Mafia PGO - Lynched Day 6

13. 13th, Kamen Rider Femme, Town Persuader - Killed Night 4

14. Sho, Kamen Rider Odin, Independent Serial Killer - Lynched Day 5

Sububaways (ONLY for when your high):

Balcerzak

Prims

Day 1 start

Night 1 start

Day 2 start

Night 2 start

Day 3 start

Night 3 start

Day 4 start

Night 4 start

Day 5 start

Night 5 start

Eclipse Summary™ I

Eclipse Summary™ II

Eclipse Summary™ III

Eclipse Summary™ IV

Eclipse Summary™ V

Eclipse Summary™ VI

Eclipse Summary™ VII

Eclipse Summary™ VIII

Eclipse Summary™ IX

Eclipse Summary™ X

Eclipse Summary™ XI

Eclipse Summary™ XII (sort of)

Eclipse Summary™ XIII

Postgame part 1

Postgame part 2

Edited by Naglfar

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

next time dear tangie, or maybe fourze?

Hey, sample role PMs!

Dear Naglfar,

A33r5.jpg

You are Kamen Rider Decade.

You don't actually have anything to do with this setting, but you're here anyway. Your dimension-hopping abilities are useful for keeping watch over the proceedings of the game and generally being a dick. Your motif is a striped shield bug, or possibly a barcode. You are also most certainly not pink.

You have full control over all game events, but you should probably just enforce the rules or something. In short, you're the Host.

You are moderator-aligned. You win if you destroy the world.

Dear Kiku-Ichimonji,

plU9r.jpg

You are Saban's Masked Rider.

You... oh, fuck it. Fuck this.

You do the stuff Naglfar's supposed to do if he's shitting around somewhere else at the time. In short, you're the Co-host.

You are moderator-aligned. You win if you become Kamen Rider Black RX.

I saw one certain mafia fill up onpage one before i could post. So i didn't know if that's what happened. Lol. Also i got my tooth removed. They had to cut it in half and then remove it.

AAAAaaaaAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!

In other words, glad to have you back as yourself!

I saw one certain mafia fill up onpage one before i could post. So i didn't know if that's what happened. Lol. Also i got my tooth removed. They had to cut it in half and then remove it.

Wow. And ow.

Kamen Rider? Meh.

Joining this Mafia? Fuck yeah. Ehh... may I?

not after that comment