Serge's Pairing Polls Part VI: Lucina!

92 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose the best pairing for Lucina.

• Lucina X Inigo
    • Lucina X Yarne
    • Lucina X Laurent
    • Lucina X Brady
    • Lucina X Male Morgan (Not the sibling version or the Parent/Child version.)
    • Lucina X Gerome
    • Lucina X Male Avatar
    • Lucina X Owain

This is Part VI of my pairing polls.

Suggestions and questions are also accepted (just send me a PM and I'll reply ASAP)~!

This part was a request from an SF member, who asked for a Lucina poll, so here it is~!

Who do you think is the best pairing for the Princess of Ylisse?

Cast your votes~!

Important note: The choices listed above will not change in any way.

Inigo or Gerome

Inigo is cool with Lucy, and give me a good arguments for Olivia not being canon

Gerome is one of those "contrasting person with a relationship" kind of thing

Also since I support Cherche X Frederick, this resulted in Fred X Chrom

But in my headcanon, Lucina ends up with Frederick's Son that is not Gerome. Sue me

Lucina x Owain for best sword wielding duo and one of Owain's better, more meaningful supports. And Pointy Demon Spanker! Nuff said.

Only vote for Lucina x Brady so far.

I personally love the way the two of them fuss over each other's health, it's sweet.
I know that Lucina and Gerome already know each other well, but Brady has this sort of familiarity with her that Gerome's support can't top. You can tell they care about the other person, even if the way they go about showing this is strange, and almost kind of aggressive.

My runner-up is Lucina x Owain, though. I normally hate incest pairings, but I can make an exception for the two of them. It seems almost canon, the way their endings match up.

ErrrJerome.jpg

Gerome is taken already.

looool. Good point.

Mmm... I haven't really done a lot of Lucina S supports... but I think I'll go vote for Owain. Gerome can come second? lol. And I'd never have Lucina x male Morgan.

That art of Inigo/Lucina was rather cute, though. MAYBE if this was a thing for Inigo's pairings, I might choose her... so odd. Love triangle?

ErrrJerome.jpg

Gerome is taken already.

Aww man. :tangerinesadness:

Actually, something like this happening is why I went for Lucina/Male Morgan instead. :t:

Hi Rey

Edited by Levant Fortner

So, uh, where are the LucinaxMale Avatar people??? I expected them to be dominating the poll...

*raises hand*

I'm really surprised at how much love Gerome x Lucina is getting, but that could be because I haven't read their support convos.

Lucina x Avatar (M), because otherwise her child sucks :smug:

I like this simply because it adds an interesting dynamic to the story, as all of Lucina's other pairings are not story relevant.

Lucina/Inigo beats Lucina/Owain by just a tiny bit. So if she and Inigo are siblings she'll pair up with Owain, but if not, I always put her with Inigo.

I might just keep her unpaired, but I hate her ending too much if she's single.

I voted Gerome cause I'm a sucker for childhood friend pairings. Plus, they seem like they'd be cute together! And I just can't see Lucina with any of the others except Inigo, and I make him her brother. So yeah.

Edited by Anacybele