ITT I rank the characters

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey look, now we just need narga in this topic and it'll be like the good ol' days

Oh, you're actually right, although since he hasn't actually flamed me yet, it doesn't quite count.

It's interesting that I apparently count as good ol' days, given I only started in mid 2009. Now, if we could just get dragontamer (I think?) and have some posts by nflchamp and paperblade and a few others that stopped long before I showed up, then we'd be golden.

And I'm probably not interested in this enough to mock your (lack of) playing ability or anything else anymore, so no flaming, sorry. ... oops

Edited by Narga_Rocks

I could've sworn you started earlier. Guess I got you confused with one of the 9000 other people who flamed me on a regular basis.

Can't really fault people for taking advantage of the thousands of openings that you left then. But that's ancient history; it's already well-known that you are a slow, plodding player, and you've even admitted it yourself. Pointing out that you aren't precisely the Fire Emblem Duke of Wellington, is like remarking that water is wet. It's not film at 11 material. Who's flaming you now?

You've yet to respond to a bunch of my points about Tormod, btw.

Don't hold your breath on that one. Look at the effort it took just to get him to adjust the hawks on this list, a altogether straightforward endeavor. Tormod is too nuanced, an origami crane in a field of wadded paper balls.

• 9 years later...
On 11/11/2011 at 4:11 AM, Progenitus said:

Muarim

M dawg: Man, I don't care. I had better things to do.

Ike hawk: Then fight a war?

M dawg: I was banging yo sister.

camp: oooooooh

Ike hawk: Faggot imma kick yo ass.

Big unit: why you fucking my ho for?

M dawg: you mad cause im stylin on you.

Unfortunately the story was cut short, because Boyd threw a jab and at that moment everyone dropped their video recorders. At least the video made it to the front page on youtube.

"IKE HAWK'S SISTER GETS KNOCKED THE FUCK UP"

8/10

It was kind of funny until you mentioned Muarim was fucking Mist and knocked her up, then it's just cringe. Mist is 15 in FE9. >8[

On 4/2/2021 at 3:25 PM, the actual real soul said:

It was kind of funny until you mentioned Muarim was fucking Mist and knocked her up, then it's just cringe. Mist is 15 in FE9. >8[

That was like the fourth line.

Why are you even bringing it up this thread is like a decade old. It could have died peaceably. What even inspired you to check this? Why were you here to make this observation in the first place?

18 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

That was like the fourth line.

Why are you even bringing it up this thread is like a decade old. It could have died peaceably. What even inspired you to check this? Why were you here to make this observation in the first place?

I always liked Smash_Fanatic's threads on FE debating, and especially his "ITT: I rate the character series'". I have some of them on my Favourites tab, and I only just recently noticed that. Beyond that, I always get a good laugh from these topics, as well as a good informative view about a game that's hardly discussed nowadays (or at least with this kind of amusement and humour).

3 hours ago, the actual real soul said:

I always liked Smash_Fanatic's threads on FE debating, and especially his "ITT: I rate the character series'". I have some of them on my Favourites tab, and I only just recently noticed that. Beyond that, I always get a good laugh from these topics, as well as a good informative view about a game that's hardly discussed nowadays (or at least with this kind of amusement and humour).

Ah, so nostalgia then? I get that. I still don't get why you replied, but I understand why you'd come back and read it.