What are your summer plans?

Cowboy Karimov

Title. I'm planning to do a no Pair Up FeMU game on FE13, and I'll also be ordering Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, and Oblivion soon so I can't wait to play those. I got Europa Universalis 4, Crusader Kings 2 and Hearts of Iron 3 on Amazon's summer sale and Sengoku off of SteamPowers. I'll be finishing up Eragon too, which I put on hold at page 430 because of the impending end of school. So, what are yours?

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

already got outta school about 2 weeks ago, y'all are slow

Was gonna be to stay up late and sleep in, but now I can't even do that. :/

All I have left now that I actually wanted to do is hang out with my sister or cousin. Never get to see either of them.

Don't know much about my summer plans, but all I know is that I'm gonna try to find a job, swim in swimming pools, and go to Anime Revolution if my bro manages to convince his best bud to give me a ticket... otherwise I can just buy it on my own.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm leaving tomorrow to go to Paradiso Festival for the weekend. I am soooo excited! I've been looking forward to this for a long time... plus the Gorge Amphitheater is super beautiful. <3

This summer I plan on spending most of my Saturdays at the beach. I am also hoping to fit in a couple camping trips as well. Nothing too exciting going on, but summer is always awesome anyway because it's summer.

Working until Aug and then embarking on a month road trip through the US with my best friend. Been dreaming of this for years and now we're going. Vegas is gonna be amazing. Just need to win back enough to cover the hotel.

Well, summer here only starts in December, so I'll say my winter vacations plans instead.

I'm going to spend a week in Germany and then during the rest of it I'll probably play video games, spend a lot of time on the internet, try to focus on working out harder and try to ride my new bike more than I do currently.

Edited by Nobody

Winter vacations, yay!

I'll probably procrastinate the hell out of it, but in the off chance that I don't, I intend to review the content I studied in the last semester, study for the exam I'll have to take in order to get a job I want, try to write a fiction that's been in my head for years, and tackle other fields that I wish to study and know more about (philosophy, logic and psychology).

Study until half of august after which its pretty much in the air what i will do. Not too sure, but probably some video games and maybe some reading. I don't know though.

• 2 weeks later...

lets see...

-Working on dunking basket ring

-Convincing dad to buy me FE:IF edition nintendo 2ds

-go back to campus and lazing off

-working out on my 1st cosplay.

-Watching WWE time back on 2012-2013

-no actual means of idea to make progress in meaningful impactPRETTY MUCH IM DEAD ON THIS 2 MONTHS OFF

Edited by Pukuriripo