MU plot and Grima

Since most of the character from both series are on the roster (i.e. protags) that leaves me to wonder will our MU character be referenced or even spoken of or is that just me wishfully thinking, I'd love to hear Chrom and "Marth" reference MU even if he is called Robin

So he's a Persona fan asking an out of nowhere question about a game he thinks will be important for the crossover?

Adding a generic version of him/her would kind of ruin the point of the MU, though they might do something akin to that for the sake of fanservice. A setting involving both SMT and FE characters isn't the most believable basis for a plot to begin with, so involving the MU in it probably wouldn't make it any sillier.

At this point it's definitely too early to conclude something like that for certain, though. I think the vast roster of protagonists that have already been showcased in the trailer will be enough to suffice, so it doesn't really concern me that much whether or not the MU will appear in the game.