Your Experiences

Well I thought that this would be a fun thing to discuss. Feel free to share any of your funny, weird, or memorable experiences while playing Fire Emblem: Awakening.

On my first run, I didn't really understand the concept of Second Seals and I just used the Master Seal to upgrade my characters to their original classes (Grandmaster for Mu, War Cleric for Lissa) without reclassing once.

Also on my first run, I accidentally let Severa die because I spoke to her with Chrom and I thought she was already recruited when she died. I accidentally saved as well so I missed out on Severa.

Feel free to share your experiences as well.

I remember on Frederick's birthday last year, I put him and Kelli (my Avatar, who married him) on an event tile. Kelli gave him a gift! ^^

In another situation with these two, I was doing Lost Bloodlines 2 (for Dread Fighter so I could make Freddy one), Freddy repeatedly saved Kelli from blows that would've killed her (her defenses are rubbish lol). I thought that was just sweet to see even though it was most definitely due to an S support and Freddy's Dual Guard+. Hee hee.

These are the only two that come to mind, but I'm sure there was more...

EDIT: Oh yeah, Frederick taking Grima out in one massive critical blow. Hell yeah. ^^

Edited by Anacybele