Who plans to marry Nono?

It's a fucking video game. Marry her for the lulz and then lose the cartridge at your friend's house when you go over to play super smash bros.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, the dragon clan sees it entirely the other way around. "What are you doing marrying someone under 1000 years old? That's just twisted, Nono."

I'm aware a good deal of you are squicked out at the "loli" thing going on, but you're tossing around a word that has a proper legal and medical definition, and it doesn't really apply at all in this case.

Maybe birth for manaketes is easier even when "young looking". Maybe they lay eggs? laugh.gif (I haven't researched if it's ever mentioned how they are born BTW)

Also her daughter (Soso) looks to as grown up as Nono which is weird (unless manaketes grow normally up to some point and then start growing slowly)

I refuse to have my unit be a paedophile. Case closed.

How much you want to bet:

a) that the mere possibility of controversy from this has the localizers spooked

and/or

b) that the game won't give you the chance to make them so in the international releases? :p

So no one thinks they lay eggs? Or has comments about Nono's daughter's age?

^^' It would explain why every manakete is female in everygame. Kurth looks girly so he almost counts.

And Bantu? If you are counting FE10's laguz... Nasir and Garet

Fa, Myrrh and Nono are little girls because they are Tiki's archetype.

So no one thinks they lay eggs? Or has comments about Nono's daughter's age?

And Bantu? If you are counting FE10's laguz... Nasir and Garet

Fa, Myrrh and Nono are little girls because they are Tiki's archetype.

Oh I forgot about Bantu, Nasir, and Gareth ^^'.

^^' It would explain why every manakete is female in everygame. Kurth looks girly so he almost counts.

Or more like the manakete that you can control are female. I'm pretty sure that are some male manakete in other games, like in FE3/11? (though they are mostly old men)

Have her marry one of the other young characters, and they don't actually have the kid until, like, 10 years later

Nono still acts like a child because she's a ditz and "looks like a child" is just referring to when they met

There, problem solved

Have her marry one of the other young characters, and they don't actually have the kid until, like, 10 years later

Nono still acts like a child because she's a ditz and "looks like a child" is just referring to when they met

There, problem solved

It's pretty well-established that this isn't how manaketes work.

Around 100yrs I think? But she was full grown, while I'm sure Tiki and Nono were still lolis when they were 100.

Full grown? She looks 15 and she looks the same in FE7. Could be anime style anyway, but Lyn was 15 (in Japan) and looked older.

Full grown? She looks 15 and she looks the same in FE7. Could be anime style anyway, but Lyn was 15 (in Japan) and looked older.

Probably the wrong word then, but she's not a loli anymore and that was part of my point; A half manakete grows faster than a full manakete.

Probably the wrong word then, but she's not a loli anymore and that was part of my point; A half manakete grows faster than a full manakete.

Yeah but a 100-120 years to look 15? The other children look 15 which would mean Nono should look like 2-3 years old (if growth is linear tongue.gif). Well it doens't matter anyway...

What about gestation time or laying eggs?

I don't find Nono as creepy as Richt for some reason (probably the several hundreds of hears old and different race thing).

Edited by Kia-en

Why is everyone on about the whole Nono is a loli thing. Seriously, it sounds like you guys are all just trying to sound like you are "morally aligned" by saying you are not gonna have her marry anyone, and then you will probably turn around and marry your MU to her and have sick fantasies and the like about it.

1. Nono cannot be prepubescent, if we are to assume dragons have a comparable ageing cycle to humans, only its like 200 times longer, then it would take at least 100 years for her to become fertile even if she was at the cusp of puberty when the game starts. Which is much longer than most human lifespans.

2. It could very well be that dragon females simply look younger than they are, regardless of age.

3. Shes a F***ing DRAGON! What do you people not understand about that!! Its like comparing wild cats to us, "oh that lioness is only 3 years old, that 10 yearold Loin is such a pervert!" It does not work that way.

4. If Nono felt she was being taken advantage of, don't you think she would... I don't know... EAT THE GUY?

Now if you could all lay this conversation to rest. Its pointless.

This girl that looks like a child, acts like a child, sounds like a child, talks like a child and is criticized by her own daughter as such (going as far as to ask if her father was into little girls) is totally the same as a mature adult. Btw,

Why is everyone on about the whole Nono is a loli thing. Seriously, it sounds like you guys are all just trying to sound like you are "morally aligned" by saying you are not gonna have her marry anyone, and then you will probably turn around and marry your MU to her and have sick fantasies and the like about it.

is some creepy ass projecting

Actually, isn't Dew around 13, and Lachesis around 14? If so, that's not creepy. However, Dew X Brigid or any other woman who's 5+ years older than him is creepy.

I might be wrong though. I keep giving characters ages according to what they say in the manga, because majority of the times, they're right.

laugh.gif

Its more among the lines of them talking about the sex they had in their convo being creepy.

I though Sigurd promised to take care of her...

There's clear time progression in FE4, though. They tell you the year when Sigurd starts and the year when chapter 5 happens. Dew join very early and probably is 13 at first, but he's probably 15-16 by chapter 5.

Still slightly creepy but I roll with it :P