(FR/LG) Draft the Second: Electric Boogaloo

Venusaur

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna take Zapdos, but I wanted to try something new, and steel types are cool, so I took Magnemite instead. Let's hope it doesn't screw me over, lolx.

Hey, sometimes you just have to get a good feel.

[spoiler=The Joke Explained]You know, to check for cancer. Testicular cancer is bad, man.

Hey, if you're gonna die, might as well go out with a bang.

Hey, sometimes you just have to get a good feel.

[spoiler=The Joke Explained]You know, to check for cancer. Testicular cancer is bad, man.

If it weren't for the spoiler, that joke would've been a big derp.

Well, of course we should stop this, we're going to become clones of Soul if we keep this up!

Edited by Folgore Green

why is it always my draft that gets these types of derails

You mean deflowered, amirite

also by bang i meant self destruct. you know, because voltorb/electrode learns self destruct/explosion /failexplaining the joke

voltorb is going to go kaboom and kill things, yay

Edited by CR-S01

Can't be worse than seph derailing the Amelia RTU thread with 2 pages of discussion on breast sizes.

And, fe10 Mias looks>fe9 Mias.

Also, let's use Ether on Venasaur to get more PP.

That Jynx is now male.

edit: VBA keeps crashing when I try to change its gender, damnit. At least I have my female Weedle. :smug: I also needed a quirky nickname for my quirky natured pidgey. But then I had to reset because my game crashed and my save was deleted. Oh well.

Edited by CR-S01

What made you think Jynx were female to begin with. don't say boobs, those aren't boobs

But..dat defense. It's nearly Blissey's defense levels of low. I'm sure you could easily break through the ice. :smug:

edit: goddamnit why can't I hack its gender. what am I doing wrong. I was going to try to give you a male Jynx, Venu. That would be amaze.

Edited by CR-S01

Naw, we can always Helios the weedle.

After all, Ethers aren't easy to get. And we can use him on a Jynx :smug:

>Implying that you could even use me

Not even 8 badges can control this sun-fueled Growthed up OU murder train :smug: