Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

I demand to be in these credits, even if just "Original Idea" or something.

Iced, 'Name Undecided' ate it back with Arcadian Legend. You abandoned it like two months in. You have the gall to demand anything of us?

No.

Away with ye.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, yes I did. In a manner such that is fitting of that of one that is in charge of a business. LIKE A BO- *shot*

Well, maybe I can fix his up! :D Unless his isn't identical to Ephraim.

EPHARIM ISNT A HABLURDIEAR EPHARIM ISNT A HABLURDIEAR EPHARIM ISNT A HABLURDIEAR

It isn't. It inserted properly but it wouldn't play properly, so, unless you know tons about hacking, there's not much you can do, Ken ^__^;;

You and me both, pal. XD

*Plans to secretly get Skype*

Though, I'm sure the schedule of meetings may doom the plan anyway... <_<

Uh... What schedule? Dan just does these things when he feels like it XD

Uh... What schedule? Dan just does these things when he feels like it XD

Precisely. If one suddenly goes up, and I join when my mom's home... you'd all be saying good-bye to me until I secretly go online again.

*His mom's very overprotective when it comes to the Internet*

Precisely. If one suddenly goes up, and I join when my mom's home... you'd all be saying good-bye to me until I secretly go online again.

*His mom's very overprotective when it comes to the Internet*

Don't worry about it, either way. We've got this under control ;3

@Furet: Okay, then why wasn't there anything mentioned on the Staff Board? Why wasn't I told anything? It seems like any major decision wasn't even mentioned there?

@Astra: Yeah, it worked now^^

Edited by Xiltas

Iced, 'Name Undecided' ate it back with Arcadian Legend. You abandoned it like two months in. You have the gall to demand anything of us?

No.

Away with ye.

But the original thingy that spawned all this was in fact of my creation.

I deserve my entry.

@Furet: Okay, then why wasn't there anything mentioned on the Staff Board? Why wasn't I told anything? It seems like any major decision wasn't even mentioned there?

Because one day, Dan got on Skype and decided to learn events. He did such, and did the chapters that are in the hack now.

Furet's been doing all the text in the hack as of now, and, personally, I'd like him to continue.

You weren't told anything because you weren't. Get over it.

Dan's been busting his ass working on this for around 2 weeks now, and all he's gotten from you is bitching about "why wasn't I told?"

You weren't. That's it. If you don't like it, I'm sorry.

Hah. No.

You may not like it, but he has a point.

No matter how unrelated DoF is from NU at this point, but it was the base from where DoF came to be anyway. In fact, the whole wouldn't have come to be without him supplying the original idea of making a hack in the first place (or at least, unlike what we have today).

No matter how unrelated DoF is from NU at this point, but it was the base from where DoF came to be anyway. In fact, the whole wouldn't have come to be without him supplying the original idea of making a hack in the first place (or at least, unlike what we have today).

Acacia, we're not going to give credit to someone who pulled everyone together, and then left. Deal with it.

*sigh* that's one of the disadvantages, you can't hear the way I talk.

Look, I wasn't bitching. If it seemed like this, I'm sorry. What I tried to say is that I offered my help at writing multiple times. I created the Onduris plot, and I was with the project since it was Iced's idea. It was a bit shocking to learn that although I'm part of the Hack Staff and the writing team, I hardly was told anything.

Acacia, we're not going to give credit to someone who pulled everyone together, and then left. Deal with it.

Well, not like I'm saying we must, just pointing that out.

*sigh* that's one of the disadvantages, you can't hear the way I talk.

Look, I wasn't bitching. If it seemed like this, I'm sorry. What I tried to say is that I offered my help at writing multiple times. I created the Onduris plot, and I was with the project since it was Iced's idea. It was a bit shocking to learn that although I'm part of the Hack Staff and the writing team, I hardly was told anything.

I apologize for taking what you were saying the wrong way.

At the moment, everything with the hack is running smoothly, and, since Dan doesn't have an easy way to contact you except for going onto the forum (and probably MSN, I don't know) he's asked Furet to do the writing. Furet's been doing a great job so far, and we haven't needed someone else to write. If you REALLY want to write, go PM Dan or ask him through whatever medium you normally talk to him through.

No, he's just bullshitting to get some credit.

Name Undecided was headed by Iced for about two months before he decided he had better things to to and went off to play with his prick for another year. There was no plan, no real chain of command, and blandly it was shaping up to be another dead reskin with SF members for guys, caught up in struggles over statistics and strangling itself to eternal sleep before it reached chapter two.

Fast forward however many damn months it's been. I've gone from mediocre at best to an expert writer, and ... vaguely approaching competent spriter. Astra is one of the best graphicsmen in the community, as is seph1212. We have official art in the making. We have all the talent we can muster, and that's a lot of damn talent. Some have said it's trudged through a year, slowly evolving through a forumwipe and through contempt. I say no. I say it died with Legend, and let 'em be buried in history together. This was born anew, with competent leadership leading superb talent. We got plans. We got ambition. We can pull this shit off. And frankly, Iced can go lick Argath Thadalfus' hairy undead balls, because he's done nothing for this hack except harm.

No, he's just bullshitting to get some credit.

Name Undecided was headed by Iced for about two months before he decided he had better things to to and went off to play with his prick for another year. There was no plan, no real chain of command, and blandly it was shaping up to be another dead reskin with SF members for guys, caught up in struggles over statistics and strangling itself to eternal sleep before it reached chapter two.

I'm not bullshitting about anything, I don't want any real credit.

We weren't that bad, and it was more than two months.

Furet is right, Iced. Also, there are (hardly) any similarities to the project you created anymore. The story is way different. You haven't shown interest in ages, and you left us with Tsuki-Hime, she kicked the forum and much data was lost that had to be recreated. I hope you can understand we're not to keen to give you undeserved credit.

I have a feeling I was too slow...

Edited by Xiltas

I'm not bullshitting about anything, I don't want any real credit.

We weren't that bad, and it was more than two months.

Good. Then don't ask for it. Was this just a drill to see if we'd give credit to random people with tenuous links to someone in the hackstaff?

We -were- that bad, Iced. Back when Astra couldn't sprite, I thought I could, guys like seph and Lumi weren't involved and our only claim to fame was somehow struggling onwards like an earthworm.

And actually, I've reason to believe it was less. You were barely ever on, even in its inception.

Edited by Furetchen