• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The facial expression of your avatar makes that statement freaking golden.

My avatar is rad

Whenever I see the Miriel avatar next to my posts, I am always reminded of how unfitting my words are in regards to Miriel. It's funny.

Good night Shirley~

I know I said that I still liked my theme so much that I didn't wanna change it to anything, but.... then I found stuffs.... ;~;

Edited by Freohr Datia

Incorrect. I am also known as the Umad King.

NoName, I'm talking about the OTHER "No Name". "Lissa's Husband" means you have been demeaned to the ground, whose sole existence is like Kellam.

ADORABLE.

Indeed, (=゚ω゚) and bye Shirley.

Well, that Lissas Husband guy is only 13 years old but still.

Also Rey its quite amazing that you take naps but still able to sleep at times like 11pm or 1am.

Also Rey its quite amazing that you take naps but still able to sleep at times like 11pm or 1am.

Remember... I used to sleep right after I get home from the bus when I was in high school.

...I did my homework on the bus. >_>;

For my part I rode the bus a lot from the High School to my home. Well actually, the bus's route only crossed a couple blocks away so I had to walk the rest of the way. Even now in College I still have to take buses, again, walking the final stretch.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

My sleep patterns changed during college. I somehow went from sleeping at ~10 pm in first year to going to bed at ~1 am in third year, to going to bed at ~4 am ... now >_>;

Last semester (well, the last school year, if I'm being honest) kinda did a toll on my sleep schedule because of staying up late to finish homework and assignments so that's probably why I'm still stuck going to bed at 4 am even though it's the summer.

Funny thing, though, when I went on a school-related camping trip in mid-May, I had no problems sleeping at like ... midnight and waking up 6:30-8 in the morning. But then I went right back to sleeping at 4 am. No consistency.

Last semester (well, the last school year, if I'm being honest) kinda did a toll on my sleep schedule because of staying up late to finish homework and assignments so that's probably why I'm still stuck going to bed at 4 am even though it's the summer.

Funny thing, though, when I went on a school-related camping trip in mid-May, I had no problems sleeping at like ... midnight and waking up 6:30-8 in the morning. But then I went right back to sleeping at 4 am. No consistency.

I suppose you had a stress free trip and such.

I keep failing or dropping classes. \o/

. : ( It's okay Ein.

I have to stop pulling all nighters like a fat cat.