Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home, holy crap fast sign ups. I'll edit the OP and begin rolling stuff in a few.

Still awaiting a PM from sexnori tho.

Eh, I don't think Breezy likes mafia much. You'd probably have better luck waiting for Kay or j00 to get on and ask one of them.

Boron is playing Shin's game whenever it starts up, I think.

Sad that Shin can't play though.

Boron playing would be so cool because i thin she said she could start playing again as of June

I actually need to organize things for the game, so I might just prep RolePms for the 14/15 while I await #15

I could join this game if scum kills me right when British mafia starts up, lol

Alternatively, if you guys really want me to play and no one signs up by midnight my time I could join?

Oh cool Terra made the cut.

IM CHANGING THE RULES

HAMMERS ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED (because SF Activity Sucks). However, hammers still occur at 50%, they just aren't req'd for lynches. 1/3 of all living players voting is a mandatory requirement though, and I'll invoke universal loses if this doesn't happen (unless 5 players or less are alive).

Edited by Elieson

Thanks and thanks~!

As for my activity. . .as long as the phase doesn't end at like 2:45 PM HST (or whenever I'm at work), I should be able to do. . .something.

I didn't clarify, but

ROLE PMs ARE BEING DISTRIBUTED. GAME WILL START WHEN I HAVE SENT THEM ALL.

The Gran Grimoire has been opened.

Ivalice, has been created. Mystical be it, both a land of legend and myth, and yet also every day commonplace. This is Ivalice, the land of hope and magic. The land of freedom and imagination.

Will it survive? The choice is up to you.

Day 1 has begun. Day 1 ends in 72 hours at 2200 GMT-5 on 5/3/14 (11PM EST, 10PM CST on 6/3/14). With 15 alive, 8 votes equals a phase-ending hammer.

ALSO, A TWIST???? The Magic of Ivalice's creation has bestowed a universal power on everyone.

A new rule has been added. All players may engage in OC chat with another player, twice during a DAYNIGHT cycle, by submitting to their RolePM: ##Sending Message [1 of 2]/[2 of 2] to [uSER] [MESSAGE]. This refreshes once per DAYNIGHT cycle. [MESSAGE] may be anything, up to 1000 characters. [uSER] may be the same person, both times, or different. These messages are anonymous, but you can include your name in them if you'd like to. Unused messages do not roll over onto the following daynight cycle. This of course, ends when you die.

Edited by Elieson