Everyone is Mafia Anonymafia 3.2

Vhaltz

New thread so that I can edit OP, etc.

Rules as stolen and modified from SB as stolen and modified from Elie:

No Edits.
No Deadposting.
Posting in thread and communicating via Outside Contact is fine, just don't spam the thread.
No being a jerk.
N1 is 48 hours. N2-> are 24 hours.
Once I receive all actions, and publically declare it, actions are considered locked and phase ends.
If you're going to change actions, send me a new message as opposed to editing earlier messages, this will make action changes harder to miss.
Everyone will have one Bullet Proof Vest (BPV) to start. All users have a base factional kill. You will be notified if your BPV has been hit. A BPV will only protect against one hit. If you are targeted by more killing actions than vests that you have during a night, you will still die.
No Self-targetting or Dead-targetting unless your role specifically states so.
This game uses aliases.
Every player is on the playerlist.

Aliases:

- Backspace

- Bulletproof Miller Vigilante

- Caesar

- Can't Stop Believing

- Ceadeus

- Doofenschmirtz

- Dweeb

- EVILBLADEASSASSINLOVERFLOWER2322

- Invidia

- Johnny Bravo

- Kirk

- Locobrickz

- Naobyu

- Niche

- No Name Mouse

- O.G.

- Roasted Chicken

- Robina

- Tiger

- TotallyNotCiraxis

- Tragedy

Players

BBM

Cam

Ciraxis

Darros

Elieson

Euklyd

Junko

Kaoz

Kinumi

Kirsche

Koneko

Marth

Paperblade

PKLucas531

Polydeuces

Proto

Refa

SB

Xinnidy

Weapons

Wen

Setup specific stuff:
- Selfish roles have been mostly scrapped, contacting people and playing as a team is encouraged if you want to win
- The last 3 players alive will be allowed to joint win. Being the last person alive will make you win twice at the cost of being a douche to your friends.
- Both OC and posting in this thread are allowed, try to add me to all convos you have with people or send me logs so that I kinda know what's going on.

- Flips will work the same way they did in SBs game, dead roles will flip along with dead players, but they'll be in two different lists.

Edited by Vhaltz

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for all you people who apparently can't into IRC, let me show you how

this is actually really important to, y'know, actually talking to people (and by extension, winning the game). lurkers are a great choice of a player to shoot.

1) go to http://www.darkmyst.org/?page=webchat
2) enter your choice of nickname in the appropriate field, and as the channel put #sforestmafia. it'll look something like this:[spoiler=example]8JyzqMl.png

3) double-click on someone's name to privately chat with them; you can use the tabs at the top to toggle between conversations
4) if you want to have cool things like logs and shit, download a standalone client like mIRC or LimeChat or something

YOU TOO CAN USE IRC, AND POTENTIALLY WIN

Edited by Euklyd

the actual reason I don't want to play is cause not having skype is a huge handicap

I could help with the role balances, but I have never done balances before

my PC would be too slow to use Skype and my sister has her own Skype signed in all the time (and I am sure she will be annoyed if I used it) and I mostly use the net on my sister's PC

Guys, PM your /in to Vhaltz.

The playerlist is public anyways, so I don't see the issue with publicly announcing it...

Unless some random guy looks at the thread and goes "man that Euklyd bastard joined, no way I'm joining this game," in which case, sucks to be him.

The playerlist is public anyways, so I don't see the issue with publicly announcing it...

Unless some random guy looks at the thread and goes "man that Euklyd bastard joined, no way I'm joining this game," in which case, sucks to be him.

DUDE, that's why you send things by PM~! So that way people can't back out of it~! :P:

(brb unbanning Sho)

Sho.M.The.English.Major

yup, his English was even better than mine, lol (<--- sarcasm ) and we all know how bad my English is