Everyone is Mafia Anonymafia 3.2

Vhaltz

I have 18/21 signups atm, although I'm still missing an alias or two from people who signed up but haven't given me an alias.

I'll start the game when signups fill or if two~ more days go by without me getting any more signups, then I'll consider trimming a few roles away.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 19/21 signups, I'll start the game in like 10 hours regardless of whether more people sign up or not.

Also people that have submitted no alias will have their alias randomized through ran

EVERYONE IS MAFIA MAFIA GAMEPLAY EDITION!!!!!!

wow sanity not included season 1 is really old now

Here are the 21 aliases and players:

Aliases:

- Backspace

- Bulletproof Miller Vigilante

- Caesar

- Can't Stop Believing

- Ceadeus

- Doofenschmirtz

- Dweeb

- EVILBLADEASSASSINLOVERFLOWER2322

- Invidia

- Johnny Bravo

- Kirk

- Locobrickz

- Naobyu

- Niche

- No Name Mouse

- O.G.

- Roasted Chicken

- Robina

- Tiger

- TotallyNotCiraxis

- Tragedy

Players

BBM

Cam

Ciraxis

Darros

Elieson

Euklyd

Junko

Kaoz

Kinumi

Kirsche

Koneko

Marth

Paperblade

PKLucas531

Polydeuces

Proto

Refa

SB

Xinnidy

Weapons

Wen

Flips will work the same way they did in SBs game, dead roles will flip along with dead players, but they'll be in two different lists.

Both OC and posting in this thread are allowed, try to add me to all convos you have with people or send me logs so that I kinda know what's going on.

Sending out PMs now, my net kind of sucks atm so I might take a while. N1 lasts 48 hours and will start when I'm done sending out PMs and announce it here. Reminder that group play is advised in this EiMM setup, and that backstabbing is a common practice in EiMM :V

Edited by Vhaltz

gonna be /efforting less this game than last game

probably maybe we'll see

for all you people who apparently can't into IRC, let me show you how

this is actually really important to, y'know, actually talking to people (and by extension, winning the game). lurkers are a great choice of a player to shoot.

1) go to http://www.darkmyst.org/?page=webchat

2) enter your choice of nickname in the appropriate field, and as the channel put #sforestmafia. it'll look something like this:[spoiler=example]8JyzqMl.png

3) double-click on someone's name to privately chat with them; you can use the tabs at the top to toggle between conversations

4) if you want to have cool things like logs and shit, download a standalone client like mIRC or LimeChat or something

YOU TOO CAN USE IRC, AND POTENTIALLY WIN

bumping this shit since there are all of four (4) users currently online in #sforestmafia, and only one of them (me) is playing in this game

I am Naive Cop; if anybody wants to be inspected as TOWN rather than SCUM please tell me to target you

this was not a joke btw

if there's a Roleswapper they should target me bc who doesn't want to be Naive Cop???

Technically speaking all PMs should have been sent now. Elie apparently can't see his and I don't know if this is the case for anybody else, so please confirm that you've recieved your role correctly in your PM. Countdown for the 48 hours in N1 starts now anyway, but an extension will be granted if anybody had problems recieving their role.

I will edit the OP with all the relevant game information tomorrow morning. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a message through SF or skype.

People who are too lazy to get on IRC should at least add me on Skype. My skypename is incredibly obvious.

I'm probably not gonna hunt you guys down this time since PMs are /effort as well.